Feel Good Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Feel Good Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Feel Good Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Feel Good Branding Trend ReportThe Feel Good Branding Trend Report identifies and unpacks the most effective examples of emotional branding that rely on uplifting, positive sentiment to create a connection with the consumer. Being able to create a brand identity or marketing campaign that can evoke feelings of happiness in consumers is a powerful tool, and the Feel Good Branding Trend Report provides marketing experts with the inspiration needed to do just that.
Who Custom Feel Good Branding Market Research is ForThe Feel Good Branding Trend Report is ideal for marketing professionals and brand strategists. It offers the resources needed to build and maintain powerful brand identities, brand stories, positioning and marketing materials that resonate with consumers on an emotional level. The Feel Good Branding Trend Report uses our crowdsourced data to demonstrate exactly what consumers are responding to in the realm of positive, feel good branding.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Feel Good Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Feel Good Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: emotional branding, emotional marketing, positioning, brand identity, brand strategy and feel good branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Hip Hop Culture, Sports Marketing, Slogan, Skincare Packaging, Visual, Digital Campaign, Rural Lifestyle, Brand Reinvention, Minimalist Branding, Branded Packaging, Brand Collection, Pop Icon, Dispensing, VR Simulation, Authenticity Marketing, Sensory Display, Resume, Ordering, Brand Trust, Brand Reward, [More]
Sample Feel Good Branding Market Research ReportOur Feel Good Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Infant Advertising 2.0Babies star in narrative TV ads that emotionally connect brand and consumer
- Sustenance StorytellingFood packaging seeks to make an emotional connection with consumers
- Conscious StayAdding awareness to travel destinations, hotels adopt social good tactics
- Branded SharingBrands leverage millennial values with sharing economy initiatives
- Rewarding Self-CareBrands keep consumer interests top-of-mind in marketing campaigns
- Sentimental MilestoneBrands re-envision milestones as an opportunity to give back
- Unexpected RewardBrands delight consumers with unadvertised giveaways
- Futuristic NarrativeIntimate retail concepts illuminate smaller brand stories
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 297 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,353 examples
- 10,502+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,141 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly