Product Launch Trend Report
1. High-Level Product Launch Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Product Launch Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Product Launch Trend ReportThe Product Launch Trend Report examines all of the newest and most innovative ways brands launch new products. Some of these trends include press releases, press conferences, celebrity endorsements, social media announcements, social engagement and surprise launches. Additionally, this report will shed light on recent publicity and marketing stunts used by brands to create buzz among consumers.
Who Custom Product Launch Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for marketers, advertisers, branding strategists and publicity specialists. Readers can use Trend Hunter's research to gain insight into how some of the biggest brands continue to remain current and attractive in a highly saturated retail market. Through the Product Launch Trend Report, you will be able to discern the most current and up-to-date examples of product launches, and find out what which ones are attracting the most consumers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Product Launch ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Product Launch Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: new product, announcement, build-up, marketing, publicity, event, news conference, press release and product launch trends. Other Sample Topics: Out-of-Home Marketing, Movie Fandom, Product Display, Bottle, Event Marketing, Holiday Advertising, Cardboard Packaging, Crowdsourced Content, Branded Gift, Movie Poster, Cross-Cultural Campaign, Digital Campaign, Movie Campaign, Restaurant Branding, Employment, Purchasing Power, Food Marketing, Targeted Advertising, Men's Retail, Video Advertising, [More]
Sample Product Launch Market Research ReportOur Product Launch research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Recreational Start-UpPromoting personal interests, entrepreneurs create businesses around leisure
- Bicultural BrandingAppealing to diverse groups through more than marketing
- Social StuntvertisingBrands mix digital engagement with experiential forms of marketing
- Couture AdventureFashion brands search for ways to communicate adventure to consumers
- Accelerated NostalgiaBrands re-release and remix iconic products to commemorate milestones
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
- Digital CatharsisConsumers use technology to achieve emotional release
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 399 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,830 examples
- 10,184+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,828 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly