Generation X Trend Report
1. High-Level Generation X Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Generation X Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Generation X Trend ReportThe Generation X Trend Report is an immersive study of the various behaviors and preferences specific to an aging demographic consumer group. Using our expert research backed by crowdsourced data, we present the latest trends across multiple industries that are resonating with Gen X consumers. Covering topics like entertainment, retail, food, and technology, this report provides a thorough study of recognizable patterns present in Generation X marketplace.
Who Custom Generation X Market Research is ForLet our expert findings guide you and your team towards prosperity, by teaching you how to better target and accommodate your product or service to Gen X customers. Designers, developers, marketers and retailers will be provided with a toolkit tailored towards fostering new innovation and better service overall. Trend Hunter's Generation X Trend Report is a key piece to the puzzle when it comes to enhancing your ability to succeed within your field.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Generation X ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Generation X Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Generation X, Gen X Parent, Demographic, Retail Behavior, Shopping, Gen X Food, Generation X Preferences and generation x trends. Other Sample Topics: Mature Consumer, Retirement, Student Life, Maternity, Aging Consumer, Kids Travel, Gen X Parent, Baby Wearable, Collegiate, Baby Accessory, Gen Z Consumer, Senior Marketing, Baby Fitness, Toy Subscription, Motherhood, Child Rearing, Child Tracker, Infant Accessory, Adulthood, Student Learning, [More]
Sample Generation X Market Research ReportOur Generation X research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Millennial MockeryGeneration Y consumers look to parody for self-expression & belonging
- Aspirational UrbanSuburban consumers turn to in-your-face urban marketing
- Precise PurchaseConsumers opt for hyper-efficient ways to purchase products on and offline
- Digital Networking 2.0Business-oriented socialization gets a tech-focused update
- Viral SpoofvertisingAdopting self-awareness, brands speak frankly to consumers through witty ads
- Haute TeavertisingTea time is rebranded from stuffy to hip for a new generation of brewers
- Generation CelebrationBoomers look for generation-specific forms of amusement
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,086 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly