Family Time Trend Report
1. High-Level Family Time Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Family Time Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Family Time Trend ReportThe Family Time Trend Report showcases apps, products and games that are geared specifically to parents and kids to stimulate family bonding. Interactive furniture pieces like playful chalkboard or ping pong tables are explored. The report also looks into games that now have corresponding apps to keep kids and parents connected and entertained. On the other end of the spectrum, the report also examines marketing strategies that target digital disconnection as a means to quality family time.
Who Custom Family Time Market Research is ForThis trend report appeals to toy and game developers and retailers that wish to create family-oriented products to entertain both parents and children. It also pertains to child furniture makers and even entertainment professionals creating television content for the whole family. The Family Time Trend Report spotlights toys, games and technology that appeals to both child and adult consumer groups, to enhance family bonding in the modern age.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Family Time ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Family Time Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: family bonding, toddler tech, family, family apps, parenting, family toys and family time trends. Other Sample Topics: Adulthood, STEM Toy, High School, Maternity, Gen Z Tech, Household, Family Culture, Student Tech, Deodorant, Generation X, Kids Travel, Medical Research, Classroom, Pre-Teen, Puzzle, Family Time, Parenthood, Baby Fashion, Children's Toy, Kids Sportswear, [More]
Sample Family Time Market Research ReportOur Family Time research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Play PlatesEating becomes a fun and lighthearted event with novelty dishware
- Assisted Family BondingBonding products and multi-user pieces force quality time
- Physical BondingParents turn to close-contact carriers to encourage bonding with infants
- Design-Conscious RearingThe rise of discerning parental style preferences sparks a movement
- Developmental DesignTargeting design-conscious parents, brands deformalize essential wares
- Photographic PlayToys are heightened with personal photographs for familiar appeal
- Connected Meal TimeProducts and services aim to foster a sense of togetherness during meals
- Shareable TraditionComfort food is portioned for communal eating
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 424 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,907 examples
- 10,147+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,485 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly