Style and Preference Trend Report
1. High-Level Style and Preference Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Style and Preference Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Style and Preference Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Style and Preference Research takes a unique look at the various industries and current trends that cater to a consumer’s personal needs. Our data-driven research explores the latest fashion designs, including accessories and interior designs that are emerging in offices and households. Our custom reports and in-office presentations will dive into topics such as lifestyles, demographics and material usage. From high-tech office decor to modern street apparel, our services provide insights that allow brands to create and execute new products, services and campaigns.
Who Custom Style and Preference Market Research is ForThose working in the fashion, design or architecture industries can use Trend Hunter’s Style and Preference Research to supercharge ideas and spark innovation. Our research is designed and presented in an authentic format that will ensure brands are able to engage with the content and extract invaluable insights. Trend Hunter is the #1 most powerful trend platform and because of this, research on changing consumer styles and preferences is a specialty. To make sure you’re not missing out in significant cultural and lifestyle shifts, join top-tier brands such as NBC, Nestle and Walmart, finding out what you need to know before your competitors do.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Style and Preference ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Style and Preference Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Style and Preference, fashion, design, interior design, decor, accessory, fashion line, style, lifestyle and style and preference trends. Other Industries: Fashion, Cosmetics, [More]
Topics in Style and Preference: Barber, Sports Apparel, Gender Role, Customized Retail, Scent Diffuser, Swim, Luxury Decor, Daily Routine, Latin Marketing, Urban Apparel, Sandal, Artisan, Cottage, Exotic Dining, Gen Z, Generation X, Cultural Media, American Lifestyle, High Heel, Pump, [More]
Sample Style and Preference Market Research ReportOur Style and Preference research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Portable SafetyInnovations designed to protect consumers on the go
- Economical CuisineMinimalist meal carriers cater to contemporary consumers looking to save money
- Haute DIYCustomized leather accessories offer cost-effective methods of extravagance
- Revamped RucksackTech-enhanced carriers combine adaptability with childhood comforts
- Connected CoutureHigh-end fashion designers merge status symbols with technological integration
- Convertible CarrierSeeking functionality, travellers turn to bags that are dual-functioning
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 297 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,353 examples
- 10,502+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,141 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly