Toy Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Toy Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Toy Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Toy Marketing Trend ReportThroughout the Toy Marketing Trend Report we look at the campaigns, themes and brands that appeal to children and parents. We explore tech toys, educational toys and entrepreneurial toys, with a special parental focus on the latter for young girls. Sustainable toys use natural materials to appeal to organic-minded parents who don't want harmful chemicals for their children and to teach them about environmentalism from a young age. On the opposite end of the spectrum, luxury toys are marketed to a different demographic of parents, with collectible plush toys for both children and adults.
Who Custom Toy Marketing Market Research is ForThis report is perfectly curated for marketing teams and advertisers of children's toys. Toy stores and educational play retailers will also gain insights from the crowdsourced research collected within. Finally, toy makers themselves and toy packaging designers will also benefit. The Toy Marketing Trend Report is an exciting, playful and informative resource on branding methods and advertising techniques for children's toys.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Toy Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Toy Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: educational toy, sustainable toy, entrepreneurial toy, toy branding, toy advertising, toy subscription, toys for girls, toys for boys and toy marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Infancy, Generation X, Senior Care, Kid's Packaging, Infant Play, Boomer Culture, Kids Entertainment, Crib, Fatherhood, Tween-Targeted Marketing, Imaginative Play, Puzzle, Boomer Health, Kids Party, Caregiver, Bath Product, Robotic Toy, Tabletop Game, Alzheimer's, Kids Education, [More]
Sample Toy Marketing Market Research ReportOur Toy Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Playtime PackagingBrands augment products to be toy-like to entertain before even opening
- Cultured PlayToys go from kitschy to sophisticated to create cultured kids
- Customized PlayBrands are developing toys that allow children to flex their creative muscle
- Maker PlayToy shops integrate customization features to increase involvement
- Wearable PlayKid-targeted wearables transform playtime into an immersive experience
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,349 examples
- 10,500+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,136 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly