Infant Activity Trend Report
1. High-Level Infant Activity Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Infant Activity Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Infant Activity Trend ReportThe Infant Activity Trend Report offers insight into the toys, services and stimulating activities parents are engaging with in order to monitor and augment their child's development. The current generation of parents has greater access to information about parenting and infant health than any prior, and uses it to inform their purchasing decisions. From stimulating apps and connected toys to innovative infant furniture, today's parent expects a high level of capability from baby products.
Who Custom Infant Activity Market Research is ForThe Infant Activity Trend Report is ideal for toy industry and infant care professionals, whether they be established experts in infant development or start-up entrepreneurs developing the latest connected toy. Detailing parental desires in terms of infant stimulation, development monitoring and sustainability and innovation in design, the Infant Activity Trend Report provides an industry overview of what consumers expect from the modern baby product.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Infant Activity ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Infant Activity Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: play, babies, infant development, nursing, baby toys, parenting and infant activity trends. Other Sample Topics: Gen X Parent, Child Fitness, Aging Consumer, Playtime, School, Targeted Technology, Back-to-School, Art Kit, Youth Culture, Tech Education, Student Lifestyle, Toy Packaging, Millennial Banking, Teacher, Modern Learning, Gen Z Tech, Collectible Toy, Tech Toys, Kid's Branding, Family Bonding, [More]
Sample Infant Activity Market Research ReportOur Infant Activity research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Infant AutonomySeeking to encourage independence, parents turn to self-sufficient infant tools
- Utilitarian InfancyLooking to stay on budget, parents seek multifunctional designs for efficiency
- Cushioned DevelopmentSeeking methods of care, parents turn to soft and supportive furnishings
- Juvenile WorkoutParents opt for athletic-focused clothing for kids for a lifestyle extension
- Socialized Baby 2.0Encouraging engagement, infant programs combine play and interaction
- Compact CareToddler accessories are given a travel-friendly overhaul with portable adjustments
- Infant ArtistEncouraging autonomy and self-expression, parents turn to artistic toy products
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,066 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly