Cola Trend Report
1. High-Level Cola Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Cola Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Cola Trend ReportStay informed on what’s happening in the beverage industry with the Cola Trend Report that tracks soda trends like collaborative designer cola bottles, innovative vending machines and new versions of popular drinks like Dr Pepper and 7UP. From new products that incorporate the changing desires of the consumer like energy drinks, to viral marketing campaigns by carbonated drink conglomerates like PepsiCo and Coca Cola, the Cola Trend Report follows the latest in carbonated drinks that have caught the attention of consumers.
Who Custom Cola Market Research is ForThe Cola Trend Report is an asset to those working in the food and beverage, hospitality and nightclub industries. Harness valuable consumer insight into the beverage industry with the Cola Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Cola ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Cola Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: bottle designs, carbonated drinks, vending machines, sugar-free beverages, energy drinks and cola trends. Other Sample Topics: Wedding Photography, Meat Alternative, Whey, Meal Replacement, Medical Professional, Domestic Animal, Health Professional, Brand Activation, Transparent Packaging, Routine, Seed, Dentistry, Birthday, Asian QSR, Pet Product, Pet Hotel, Pasta, Fitness Tech, Multicultural Dining, Drinking, [More]
Sample Cola Market Research ReportOur Cola research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Exploratory SellingMarketers use interactive social experiments to enhance engagement
- Alcoholic ImitationCreating a mature aesthetic, soda brands adopt designs reminiscent of alcohol
- Soda UpheavalThe growing obesity epidemic villanizes sugary carbonated drinks
- Soda ReinventionSeeking to reach new consumers, soda brands adopt fresh aesthetics and packaging
- Consumption CompromiseConsumers crave the familiarity of soda in a more health-conscious format
- Spiked AntiquityBooze-infused vintage sodas combine kitsch with sophistication
- Superfood SubstitutionHealth foods dominate alternative meal options for on-the-go consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 459 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,004 examples
- 9,970+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,369 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly