Drinking Game Trend Report
1. High-Level Drinking Game Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Drinking Game Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Drinking Game Trend ReportThe Drinking Game Trend Report is a collection of crowdsourced data on board games, card games and arcade games that are made to accompany drinking. The report also looks into online games and mobile apps that are associated beer, liquor and other alcoholic products. Marketing techniques for games of any kind are also explored, targeting games to a university-aged market by alluding to the potential of making it into a drinking game with friends.
Who Custom Drinking Game Market Research is ForFor board game, app and online game developers, this report will provide teams with inspiration in how to create games that are marketed to a young demographic, largely university-aged students as well as Millennials. Toy and game retailers can also benefit from this data. The Drinking Game Trend Report compiles information on consumer interest in board games, card games and apps that are reinvigorated because of the addition of alcohol.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Drinking Game ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Drinking Game Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: card game, drinking board game, competitive game, movie drink game, beer game, beer pong, flip cup, experiential drinking and drinking game trends. Other Sample Topics: Rum, Athletic Wear, Hoodie, Fast Casual, Organic Snack, Stadium, Potato Chip, Coffee Shop, Skiing, Artisan Branding, Rice, Art Gallery, Gourmet Fast Food, Soda Maker, Cereal, Mixologist, Treat, Candy Marketing, On-the-go Snacking, Waffle, [More]
Sample Drinking Game Market Research ReportOur Drinking Game research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Antiquated AlcoholA vintage aesthetic rebrands liquor as a sophisticated companion to luxury
- Academic ConsumptionSatiating a desire to learn, drinking games and products teach lessons
- Cartable BrandingAlcohol packaging gets a portable redesign for the convenience-loving consumer
- Conscious LibationAlcohol brands adopt green branding techniques to showcase awareness
- Playful AleBeer brands adopt kid-inspired takes on alcoholic products for satirical appeal
- Celebratory LibationAlcohol branding accommodates festive events for partying consumers
- Experiential SamplingDrinking experiences are heightened with creative, interactive elements
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 410 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,855 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,528 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly