Natural Sweetener Trend Report
1. High-Level Natural Sweetener Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Natural Sweetener Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Natural Sweetener Trend ReportThe Natural Sweetener Trend Report analyzes a consumer shift from artificial sugars that have negative health effects to natural alternatives for beverages like coffee and soda or food products. The report studies organic and botanical sweeteners like agave nectar, fruit juices and branded products like Stevia as low calorie options. We also explore food and beverage products popularly associated with artificial sweeteners including plant-based beverages like Coca-Cola Life, aspartame-free gums and fruit candies.
Who Custom Natural Sweetener Market Research is ForThis report is for product developers and marketing agents in the sugar, sweetener and organic alternative markets. It is also of great use for soda, gum and candy creators that want to adapt existing products to appeal to more health-conscious market. The Natural Sweetener Trend Report sheds light on organic and plant-based alternatives to processed sugars or other low calorie artificial sweeteners, appealing to a health-conscious market weary of their diet.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Natural Sweetener ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Natural Sweetener Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: natural sugar, sweetener, honey, sugar substitute, agave, Stevia, botanical sweetener, organic sweetener, sugar alternative, low calorie sweetener and natural sweetener trends. Other Sample Topics: Cake Pop, Protein Bar, Cleanliness, Suburbia, Medication, Exotic Snack, Wedding Ring, Fresh Food Packaging, Marriage, Surf Board, Feminism, Bacon, Cultural Cuisine, Sunscreen, Grocery App, Meditation, Personalized Health, Medical Branding, Whey, Wearable Fitness, [More]
Sample Natural Sweetener Market Research ReportOur Natural Sweetener research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Anti-SugarBrands ditch sugar for plant-based sweeteners to satisfy healthy consumers
- Botanical SweetenerPlant-based sugar alternatives take over mass-marketed and small products
- Consumption CompromiseConsumers crave the familiarity of soda in a more health-conscious format
- Organic SweetTraditional candies are revamped with healthy alternatives for lighter enjoyment
- Atypical SweetenerConsumers swap refined sugars for natural-based alternatives
- Cold-Brewed HealthCold-brewed beverages are adapted to suit the needs of health-minded consumers
- Customized SweetAlternative sweeteners turn to familiar flavors for approachability
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,018 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,384 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly