Beer Trend Report
1. High-Level Beer Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Beer Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Beer Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Beer Trend Report offers an exclusive look at the current and future trends encompassing the beer industry. Within our report, companies will discover trends and insights dealing with an array of ale, lager and light beer innovations. Our consumer-based research points to developing patterns and opportunities within the beer industry such as popular beer festivals, personalized kegs, micro-breweries, eccentric packaging and viral marketing devices featuring beer brands like Molson, Budweiser, Carlsberg, Guinness and Heineken.
Who Custom Beer Market Research is ForCompanies, brands and professionals in the beer industry pursuing insight and consumer knowledge will be able to harness a wealth of information with our Beer Trend Report. Whether it is for an aggressive advertising campaign or to jump-start innovation, our research will benefit those looking to stay on the cutting-edge of the beer industry. By providing intricate consumer insight and showcasing the most popular trends in lagers and ales, the Beer Trend Report will be advantageous to brands and businesses seeking a more dominant presence in the marketplace.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Beer ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Beer Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: lagers, ales, pilsners, bars, alcohol and beer trends. Other Sample Topics: Seasonal, Coffee Culture, Food Delivery, Healthy Fast Food, Cultural Media, Stress Relief, Wellness Product, Stylish Wearable, Meal, DIY Snacks, Bacon, Community Hub, Artificial Flavor, Workplace Bonding, Ordering App, Soda, Online Grocery, Boomer Wellness, Communal Workout, Extreme, [More]
Sample Beer Market Research ReportOur Beer research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Barely BoozeLighter, sweeter & totally new takes on beer made for passive drinkers
- Alcoholic ImitationCreating a mature aesthetic, soda brands adopt designs reminiscent of alcohol
- Playful AleBeer brands adopt kid-inspired takes on alcoholic products for satirical appeal
- Drinking DecadenceConsumers compromise dessert to indulge in treat-inspired spirits
- Nostalgic VesselCraft beers feature prohibition era packaging for artisan appeal
- Wilderness BrewEclectic wildlife themes position beer products as rugged and naturalistic
- Hyper-Niche SommelierExperts in unexpected areas of interest make for unique, sensorial amenities
- Experimental GroomingGrooming products incorporate unexpected ingredients for allure
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 463 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,023 examples
- 9,974+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,392 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly