Craft Beer Trend Report
1. High-Level Craft Beer Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Craft Beer Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Craft Beer Trend ReportIn the Craft Beer Trend Report, emerging shifts towards craft brewing practices and consumer activity is given an extensive and in-depth analysis. Everything from different flavor profiles, unique DIY brewing practices to imaginative craft brewery marketing and branding are covered to provide a fully detailed understanding of the craft beer and beverage market.
Who Custom Craft Beer Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for professionals in the alcohol and beverage market looking to learn new and exciting innovations in the extensive world of craft brewing. Everyone from beer brewers to restaurant owners can benefit form a better understanding of new trends emerging in the brewing of lagers, ales, IPAs and more. This report features in-depth analysis of emerging trends ranging form marketing to brewing in the world of craft beers. This report is ideal for brewers, drink vendors, bar owners or anyone dealing with the sale of alcohol.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Craft Beer ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Craft Beer Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: craft beer, alcohol, spirits, beer, hops, barley, brewery, brewers, IPA, Lager and craft beer trends. Other Sample Topics: Restaurant Design, Portable Cuisine, Food Consumption, iOT, Health Drink, Self-Indulgence, Baked Good, Death, Topping, Millennial Fitness, Salmon, Teen, Educational Branding, Berry, Microwave Food, Meditation Tech, Supermarket, Hot Beverage, Glamping, Millennial Health, [More]
Sample Craft Beer Market Research ReportOur Craft Beer research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Barely BoozeLighter, sweeter & totally new takes on beer made for passive drinkers
- Nostalgic VesselCraft beers feature prohibition era packaging for artisan appeal
- Wilderness BrewEclectic wildlife themes position beer products as rugged and naturalistic
- Unexpected InfusionBeer is given a flavor overhaul to discourage complacency and boost appeal
- Alcoholic ImitationCreating a mature aesthetic, soda brands adopt designs reminiscent of alcohol
- Crossover CocktailMixologists blend beer and wine into recipes for familiarity and variety
- Playful AleBeer brands adopt kid-inspired takes on alcoholic products for satirical appeal
- Alcoholic HybridizationUnique beverage concepts fuse spirits with beer and wine offerings
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,346 examples
- 10,500+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,123 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly