Booze Trend Report
1. High-Level Booze Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Booze Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Booze Trend ReportThe Booze Trend Report covers all aspects of alcohol, from the various products available on the the market to the drinking culture that surrounds it. Our research covers interesting new flavors, unique serving methods, creative celebration experiences and the many different products and accessories related to drinking, such as flasks, decanters, drinking glasses and bottle openers. We also explore which emerging trends within alcohol-related industries are currently gaining increased momentum with consumers.
Who Custom Booze Market Research is ForThis report explores all aspects related to the different types of libations available, including beer, wine, liquor and wine products from producers both big and small. This report is also for readers interested in cultural aspects of drinking, including accessories, nightclubs and bars to DIY brewing kits, to provide a well-rounded look all things related to booze. Trend Hunter's Booze Report features the latest alcohol innovations, alongside cutting-edge alcohol products and services, for a complete and thorough look at the culture of drinking.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Booze ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Booze Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: beverage, alcohol, liquor, spirits, libations, drinking, celebrations, party, cocktails, drinking rituals and booze trends. Other Sample Topics: Cat, Educational Branding, Pilates, Beer Branding, Cold Brew, Meat Substitute, Optometry, Sleep, Homemade Food, Alternative Eating, Upscale Branding, Health Professional, Spice, Millennial Parent, Macaron, Naturally Sweetened, Sports Fashion, Drinking, Urban Dweller, Mixologist, [More]
Sample Booze Market Research ReportOur Booze research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Chic ConcealmentFashionable flasks offer a haute way to conceal liquor
- Barely BoozeLighter, sweeter & totally new takes on beer made for passive drinkers
- Alcoholic ComfortsTraditional comfort foods incorporate boozy elements
- Spiked AntiquityBooze-infused vintage sodas combine kitsch with sophistication
- Alcoholic HybridizationUnique beverage concepts fuse spirits with beer and wine offerings
- Drinking DecadenceConsumers compromise dessert to indulge in treat-inspired spirits
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,028 examples
- 9,968+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,361 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly