Sobriety Trend Report
Get a Custom Version of the Sobriety Trend ReportThe Sobriety Trend Report follows patterns in sober lifestyles for health, addiction or even financial reasons, looking at particular demographics who simply don't drink by choice. We study the rise of alcoholic drink alternatives like mixed mocktails and the popularity of certain flavors. Events and activities that are promoted and marketed as alternatives to going out for drinks are also touched upon, like night time cafes. Finally, patterns in successful health campaigns are examined, personalization often a large component.
Who Custom Sobriety Market Research is ForThis report is a good tool for modern restaurants and cafes who want to appeal not just to alcohol drinkers but also to those who practice sober lifestyles. It is also useful for hospitals, doctors and other health practitioners wanting to promote health and moderation. The Sobriety Trend Report traces the patterns in sober lifestyles, focusing on the acceptance of such in the mainstream population and its evidence in beverage options and the rise of cafe culture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Sobriety ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Sobriety Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: non-alcoholic, mocktail, sober, drinking, alcohol-free, healthy living, bar, cafe culture and sobriety trends. Other Sample Topics: Surf Board, Pudding, Bread, Wellness, Savory Dessert, Asian Culture, Gamification, Protein Snacking, Preservative, Handheld Food, Meat Jerky, Rural Community, Pharmacy, Beer Flavor, Mint, Self-Care, Culinary Tourism, Community, Experiential Pop-Up, Beef, [More]
Sample Sobriety Market Research ReportOur Sobriety research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform. Example slides:
- Certain SobrietySafeguarding against drunkenness with innovative breathalyzers
- Mocktail AcceptanceNon-alcoholic beverages are embraced as an equal alternative to cocktails
- Sobriety ShockvertisingTaking a raw approach, advertisers use reality to deter drinking
- Alcoholic ImitationCreating a mature aesthetic, soda brands adopt designs reminiscent of alcohol
- Drinkable GardenMoving beyond health, fresh botanical ingredients take over beverages
- Health-Conscious DrinkingHybridized alcoholic beverages cater to consumers' conflicting desires
- Intimate CampaigningMedical campaigns turn to street-level marketing for heightened connection
- Medical TransienceHealth campaigns adopt a temporary approach for on-the-go audiences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 1,228 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 6,140 examples
- 8,019+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 40,095 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
1. Custom ReportCustom Sobriety
2. Library + PRO + Report+ 1 Custom Report on 1 Topic
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
$441 $316 / month
= $3,788 - Save 28%
3. Advisory (Best Value)+ Dedicated Advisor, Ongoing Reports,
PRO Platform & Presentations
As low as $999 / month
for 1 custom report / month