Sensory Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Sensory Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Sensory Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Sensory Marketing Trend ReportThe Sensory Marketing Trend Report illustrates how brands are going far beyond just sound and sight to engage with consumers. As advertising is fed to consumers through screens and speakers at a rapid pace, it becomes easy to tune out the noise. In response to this, brands have began catering to our other senses to make a lasting impact. This report dives into the latest marketing innovations that uses smell, touch and taste to create more immersive and experiential campaigns.
Who Custom Sensory Marketing Market Research is ForThis report is aimed at market research teams, retail executives and food and beverage professionals who wish to see the most relevant and noteworthy examples in this field. Furthermore, brand managers who seek to alter or enhance existing marketing campaigns can use our report to learn from some of the world's top tier brands. Use the Sensory Marketing Trend Report to remain competitive in our saturated and crowded retail landscape.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Sensory Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Sensory Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: senses, sight, sound, touch, feel, taste, dynamic, immersive, engaging, experiential and sensory marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Retail App, Interactive Marketing, Fresh Food Branding, Heritage, Latin Marketing, Pop-Up Dining, Millennial Employment, Pop-Up, Food Dispenser, Limited Time Offer, Take-Out Packaging, Branded Packaging, LGBT Marketing, Advertising Campaign, High-Tech Marketing, Men's Retail, Sensory Experience, Outdoor Entertainment, Hispanic Culture, Customized Packaging, [More]
Sample Sensory Marketing Market Research ReportOur Sensory Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Immersive FandomBrands capitalize on fandom communities to increase engagement
- Experiential PurchaseThe real estate industry turns to immersive tactics to delight consumers
- Experiential TransportRide shares & taxi services offer unconventional features for allure
- Stimulated BrandingBrands turn to eclectic packaging to satiate a need for visual enticement
- Multisensory MarketingA desire to connect with consumers has brands targeting different senses
- Sensory DiningMultisensory gimmicks entice consumers looking for added engagement
- Virtual WildernessVirtual reality offers consumers a chance to experience nature
- Virtual TransparencyBrands use virtual reality technology as an authentic branding tactic
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,254 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,744 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly