Humor Trend Report
1. High-Level Humor Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Humor Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Humor Trend ReportThe Humor Trend Report is a unique compilation of articles that feature the best uses for comedy and humor in marketing, promotions and advertisements. This report will shed light on the positive benefits of humor as it relates to promotional strategies. This report will include the use of comedians as spokespeople and how satire can be used to positively promote a brand. The use of humor in promotional strategies is a direct reflection of the brand and can provide a clear image of the brand's identity.
Who Custom Humor Market Research is ForThis report is designed to benefit copywriters and advertisers, as it will address the appropriate and effective uses of humor. This report will show readers how to make the most of comedy using appropriate anecdotes, characters and satire without becoming offensive. The Humor Trend Report will show you how to use comical relief in you marketing campaigns, which will best resonate with your specific consumer demographic.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Humor ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Humor Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Humorous ads, Humor marketing, Comedic Marketing, Satire, Parody, Comedian and humor trends. Other Sample Topics: Fashion Packaging, Holiday Ad, Beacon Branding, Food Dispenser, Brand Partnership, Interactive Branding, Sentimental Advertising, Marketing Installation, Kid's Marketing, Packaging, Emotional Branding, Modern Parenting, Heritage Packaging, Lifestyle Marketing, Marketing, Television Advertising, Consumerism, LGBT Marketing, Food Collaboration, Flagship, [More]
Sample Humor Market Research ReportOur Humor research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Generational AwarenessMillennial consumers exhibit a self-aware sense of humor in their content
- Pet CelebrityReflecting an elevated status, pets become the focal point of campaigns
- Comical CulturalismBrands use humor to connect with diverse ethnic groups and establish trust
- Satirical InfantExtending humor onto their kids, parents opt for satirical baby clothing
- Humorizing HispanicMarketers take a comedic approach to connect with younger Hispanics
- E-Dating MockeryAnxiety around online dating is alleviated with humor
- Profane MinimalismThe fashion industry attempts to do vulgar humor in an understated way
- Meme ConfectioneryBrands look to Internet culture in creating memorable Halloween campaigns
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 271 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,254 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,744 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly