Viral Campaign Trend Report
1. High-Level Viral Campaign Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Viral Campaign Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Viral Campaign Trend ReportThe Viral Campaign Trend Report illustrates how brands are turning to social media to better connect with consumers. Rather than traditional forms of marketing, viral campaigns aim to take advantage of the wide reach of platforms like Facebook and Twitter, using hashtags and various other incentives that engage with varying demographics. The examples in this report will uncover successful viral campaigns that utilized rewards, exclusive discounts and customer interaction to help brands target consumers on a more emotional and personal level.
Who Custom Viral Campaign Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards marketers, advertisers, brand managers and social media specialists, who will benefit from seeing how some of the world's top-tier brands are able to utilize social media in effective and thoughtful ways. Additionally, engaging with consumers through viral campaigns ensures that your brand can reach multiple demographic segments -- especially Millennials. Use the Viral Campaign Trend Report to find noteworthy and relevant examples that can apply to your brand, and use our research to help develop your next marketing venture.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Viral Campaign ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Viral Campaign Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social media, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, hashtag, engage, online, smartphone, marketing, branding and viral campaign trends. Other Sample Topics: TV Marketing, Simulated Marketing, Print Advertising, Bilingual Marketing, Big Data, Brand Transparency, Tea Branding, Grassroots Marketing, Event Marketing, Digital Merchandising, Sensory Marketing, Emotional Branding, Movie Fandom, Brand Strategy, Promotional Stunt, Brand Marketing, Athletic Campaign, Romantic Marketing, Consumer Packaged Good, Holiday Marketing, [More]
Sample Viral Campaign Market Research ReportOur Viral Campaign research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Pet CelebrityReflecting an elevated status, pets become the focal point of campaigns
- Iconic InfantContemporary children's fashion takes on the classic appeal of it-crowd looks
- Newsworthy ViralTraditional media agencies partner with social apps to engage consumers
- Socialized AutoThe automotive industry adapts to millennial purchasing habits
- Millennial StayHotel accommodations are updated with modern offerings
- Social UtilityBrands elevate social media into a functional aspect of marketing
- Modernizing MedicalThe medical industry turns to youth-centric campaigns
- Selective SocialSocial media caters to conscientious user preferences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 455 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,050 examples
- 10,120+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,311 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly