Print Trend Report
With 484 Hyperlinked Examples!
Get a Custom Version of the Print Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Print Trend Report outlines the latest ideas in print advertising, showcasing some of the most innovative print campaigns. Print advertising may be the oldest form of marketing, but the use of print ads within an advertising campaign continues to evolve, leaving room for new print marketing ideas.
Who Print Market Research is ForOur crowdsourced research offers any marketer, advertising and branding executive with insight into the innovative approaches some advertisers have used for their print ads. Understanding that print advertising is no longer subjected to traditional magazine mediums, themes and subjects will help you shape your strategy when it comes time to create your own advertising campaign. Showcasing the most inventive ideas by the top ad agencies, the Print Trend Report will show you how some brands have interpreted the classic advertising medium in a way that is both modern and current.
Other Sample Topics: Latin Culture, Website, Online Marketing, Brand Recognition, Brand Ambassador, Artisanal Marketing, Visual Marketing, Crowdfunding, Luxury Design, Vending Machine, LGBT Activism, Kids Marketing, Authenticity Marketing, Cross-Cultural Campaign, Bottle, Bus Stop, Meta Marketing, Family Ad, Flexible Packaging, Macho Branding, [More]
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Print Research...For as little as $500 per custom deep dive, our team leverages insight from 100,000,000 people to curate you a custom Print report that takes into account your project, customer segments and research needs. You will save time and effort while increasing the rigor of your research. Each custom report is roughly 70 pages with 300 examples, including high level insights, the competitive landscape and specific examples.
Click here to learn more
Sample Print Market Research ReportOur Print research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Canine CampaigningUsing dogs in advertisements to sell more than just pet products
- Shock Causevertising (UPDATE)Companies are using shock marketing to send a positive message
- Aspirational UrbanSuburban consumers turn to in-your-face urban marketing
- Blatant PhotoshoppingConsumers are double taking surreal, digitally altered images
- Augmented PhilanthropyActivists turn to surreal forms of marketing to convey urgency
- Macabre MarketingMorbid advertisements illustrate a turn toward more shocking media techniques
- InfantvertisingUtilizing toddlers in campaigns offers a more playful connection with viewers
- Sobriety ShockvertisingTaking a raw approach, advertisers use reality to deter drinking
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
Print Report Contents
- 0 Print Consumer Insights from this year with 0 examples = 0 PowerPoint pages
- 71 Print Consumer Insights in the full archive with 484 Print examples = 71 PowerPoint pages
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,086 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly