Mashup Trend Report
1. High-Level Mashup Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Mashup Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Mashup Trend ReportThe Mashup Trend Report explores the latest collaborations between entertainment franchises. Often prevalent in the realm of movies, television, novelty products and kids toys, the mashup phenomenon sees a cross-over of characters and narratives often spawning new spin-off enterprises. This report sheds light on how entertainment companies are beginning to look into their catalog of existing work to reinvent their brand, and re-invigorate fan bases. By investigating top-tier brands like Disney, readers will better understand the true impact that a successful mashup can have.
Who Custom Mashup Market Research is ForThis report targets brand specialists, entertainment executives, film and television writers and producers. Marketers will also find value in this report by gaining exposed to a collection of the most relevant mashup trends. These co-branded pop culture examples will supply readers with ample inspiration to kickstart new mashups within their business. The Mashup Trend Report expands upon the growing number of enterprises and franchises in this field. Use our research to keep an eye on the competition while supercharging innovation within your team.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Mashup ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Mashup Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: co-brand, movies, music, television, entertainment, franchise, media, brand and mashup trends. Other Sample Topics: Food Marketing, Artisanal Marketing, Food Collaboration, Authentic Branding, Targeted Advertising, Latin Culture, Empowered Marketing, Street Marketing, Movie Poster, Experience, Romantic Marketing, Branding, Fandom, Product Display, Dual-Purpose Packaging, Lifestyle Branding, PSA, Mascot, Interactive Billboard, Rural Lifestyle, [More]
Sample Mashup Market Research ReportOur Mashup research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Franchise MashupIconic brands join forces to bring diverse fan bases together
- Character EmulationStyle inspiration shifts from celebrities to fictional, on-screen characters
- Pop Culture PreventionBridging the disconnect, cultural elements are added to safe sex awareness
- Idol BrandingAsian pop culture icons extend into branding to reflect fandom
- Culture CoalescencePop culture is used as a platform to examine cross-cultural relationships
- Cultured SentimentRomantic occasions receive a humorous overhall with notorious pop culture icons
- Unplugged Pop CultureMillennials unplug to enjoy movie and television-inspired board games
- Pop SentimentGift-giving is influenced by pop culture and fast fashion
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 409 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,851 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,528 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly