Pop Icon Trend Report
1. High-Level Pop Icon Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Pop Icon Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Pop Icon Trend ReportExploring famous personalities and their incorporation in product and brand marketing, the Pop Icon Trend Report examines the ways that celebrity products can evoke emotions like nostalgia in target markets. Showcasing cosmetic, fashion and entertainment lines, the report seeks out the most creative products that have been based on famous personalities. Finally, the report looks at specific pop icons like Madonna, Beyonce, or K-pop stars that are incredibly popular in culturally niche markets.
Who Custom Pop Icon Market Research is ForThis report is a great tool for product developers and marketing professionals who wish to use a celebrity to inspire or endorse their line. It applies to fashion, cosmetic and entertainment brands as well as toy companies and even social media sites. The Pop Icon Trend Report showcases supercharged patterns in product marketing that is based on emotions and the recognizability associated with famous celebrities.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Pop Icon ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Pop Icon Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: celebrity, famous icon, famous personality, fame, celebrity product, sentimental marketing, Madonna, Beyonce, pop culture and pop icon trends. Other Sample Topics: Minimalist Packaging, Customized Packaging, Sci-Fi Branding, Family Lifestyle, Independent Brand, Present, LGBT Activism, Simulated Marketing, Online Branding, Artisanal Marketing, Marketing Stunt, Location-Targeted Promotion, Humanization of Brands, Brand Evolution, Alternative Family, Promotional Giveaway, Dispenser, TV Marketing, Custom Advertising, Branded Content, [More]
Sample Pop Icon Market Research ReportOur Pop Icon research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Resurrected Pop CultureImages of deceased celebrities are brought back for advertising purposes
- Idol BrandingAsian pop culture icons extend into branding to reflect fandom
- Branded SelfieBrands are embracing and heightening the selfie phenomenon to an art form
- RappertizingRapper endorsed campaigns creates a cultural connection with consumers
- Adolescent InfatuationCatering to pre-teen girls, boy band items satiate a need for fan obsession
- Cultured SentimentRomantic occasions receive a humorous overhall with notorious pop culture icons
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 269 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,244 examples
- 10,431+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,754 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly