Candy Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Candy Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Candy Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Candy Branding Trend ReportThe Candy Branding Trend Report illuminates methods for marketing candy to children and adults. We first look at the trend of edible play, where confectionery designs allow consumers to literally play with their food before eating. We also look at spiked candy for adults, infusing alcohol into the sugary treats to increase their sophistication. Candy and chocolate brands have been collaborating as well, creating flavor innovations that attract both kinds of sweets lovers.
Who Custom Candy Branding Market Research is ForThis tool can be used by brand managers, marketing teams and advertisers for candy, chocolate and snack brands. Grocers, candy shop retail owners and bulk food store managers can also use this report, as well as packaging designers for candy products. The Candy Branding Trend Report illuminates the ways that candy can be branded as fun, delicious, savory or nutritional.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Candy Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Candy Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: candy, chocolate branding, junk food marketing, all-natural branding, confectionery branding, snack marketing and candy branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Retro Branding, Beacon Branding, Promotional Giveaway, Special Offer, Male Marketing, Visual Marketing, Skincare Packaging, Public Relation, Tech Packaging, Rapper, Branded Gift, Multicultural Media, Hispanic, Pop-Up, Gen X Marketing, Minimalist Packaging, Film Production, Take-Out Packaging, Naturalistic Branding, Marketing Stunt, [More]
Sample Candy Branding Market Research ReportOur Candy Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Candy CouturePastel hues and sweet images appeal to youthful sensibilities
- Confectionary TechCandy-covered gadgets seek to attract consumers with delectable references
- Edible PlayHeightening experiences, consumers turn to elements of play that incorporate food
- Sensory ConfectionOrdinary treats are revamped with unexpected textures for sensory appeal
- Connected PackagingSeeking consumer engagement, brands turn to tech-integrated packaging
- Meme ConfectioneryBrands look to Internet culture in creating memorable Halloween campaigns
- Confectionery CollaborationChocolate and candy brands collaborate to create hybrid sweets
- Unexpected ConfectionerySweets are added to unconventional food items for experiential allure
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 415 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,871 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,506 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly