Humanization of Brands Trend Report
1. High-Level Humanization of Brands Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Humanization of Brands Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Humanization of Brands Trend ReportThe Humanization of Brands Trend Report is an informative marketing tool that explains how brands across industries are using imperfection, authenticity and transparency to increase consumer trust and create a tangible identity. It explores the use of social media and prevalence of company pages that allow brands to communicate casually, directly and consistently with consumers that are fans, followers or friends. Even modern packaging uses elements of maker culture in an effort to make products seem more artisan instead of mass produced.
Who Custom Humanization of Brands Market Research is ForThis report is incredibly useful for marketing agents, brand managers and advertisers in many industries from food to fashion to technology. It will teach you how to utilize social media and create brand trust through marketing strategies and even packaging designs that remind consumers of the brand's personality and values. The Humanization of Brands Trend Report offers insights into marketing strategies that give consumers a greater understanding of a brand's culture and identity, creating more interest and trust.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Humanization of Brands ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Humanization of Brands Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: humanized marketing, emotional branding, brand humanization, authentic branding, transparent brand, branded social media, workplace culture and humanization of brands trends. Other Sample Topics: Pop-Up Food, Television Advertising, Product Marketing, Employment, Purchasing Power, Labeling, Loyalty App, Hispanic Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Humanization of Brands, Advertising Campaign, Experiential Marketing, Athletic Advertising, Fitness Marketing, Emotional Marketing, Pop Icon, Sensory Marketing, Rebranding, Custom Branding, Hip Hop Culture, [More]
Sample Humanization of Brands Market Research ReportOur Humanization of Brands research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Animalized MarketingThe use of pets in ads evolves to convey familiarity, humor and youthfulness
- Branding ImperfectionBrands turn to flawed packaging to reflect realistic shortcomings
- Sentimental PackagingThe brand-consumer relationship is strengthened via emotion-focused branding
- Branded HomemadeAs brands look to convey wholesome qualities, a handmade aesthetic is adopted
- Bicultural BrandingAppealing to diverse groups through more than marketing
- Branding ApproachabilityFashion brands adapt to be more accessible to the "every man"
- Branded MilestoneBrands step in to create memorable milestone experiences for consumers
- Humanizing TechTech brands adopt a softer image for widespread consumer appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 934 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 3,965 examples
- 9,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 53,582 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly
+ 80+ Categories of Reports + 1 Yr of PRO
= $3,788 - Save 28%
PRO Platform & Presentations
for 1 custom report / month