Brand Recognition Trend Report
1. High-Level Brand Recognition Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Brand Recognition Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Brand Recognition Trend ReportConsumers associate brands with products, logos and even events, which means the Brand Recognition Trend Report will explore how companies are simulating awareness and recognition through new outlets. Brands are continuing to use musical associations, catch phrases and mascots, but the transition to online advertising and social media exposition will be explored through in-depth analysis of curated crowdsourced research. Additionally, products and iconic packaging such as Coca-Cola's curvy bottle will also be highlighted throughout this report.
Who Custom Brand Recognition Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for brand managers and those working on a company's brand image who are seeking new ways to create brand awareness. This report can also be utilized by public relations practitioners who are looking for innovative ways to bring positive attention to their clients. The Brand Recognition Trend Report is the perfect guide to ensure that your brand is gaining the best exposure to consumers through creative methods.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Brand Recognition ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Brand Recognition Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: brand awareness, brand recognition, brand association, online branding, advertising, marketing and brand recognition trends. Other Sample Topics: Multicultural Entertainment, Brand Messaging, Bus Stop, Vending Machine, Visual Merchandising, Sensory Experience, Emotional Marketing, Interactive Campaign, Public Relation, Seasonal Branding, Bilingual Marketing, Mascot, Customer Assistance, Visual, Contest, Portable Packaging, Customized Retail, Guerrilla Marketing, Mobile App Marketing, Sample Product, [More]
Sample Brand Recognition Market Research ReportOur Brand Recognition research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Abstract RebrandingNotable brands are turning to artistic imagery to stay relevant
- Social BarteringProviding personal interaction, brands exchange goods for social engagement
- Expanded LuxuryLuxury brands expand with more approachable services for consumer appeal
- Cognitive MarketingBrands take a psychological approach to marketing
- Proactive InfluencerSocial influencers resonate with consumers through themes of self-improvement
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 268 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,239 examples
- 10,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,762 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly