Coffee Pod Trend Report
1. High-Level Coffee Pod Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Coffee Pod Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Coffee Pod Trend ReportIn the Coffee Pod Trend Report, we use our crowd-sourced research formula to determine which coffee pod products, technologies and marketing strategies are most popular with consumers. The need for convenience has prompted purchases of coffee pod equipment such as Keurig machines. At the same time, increasing consumer preference for gourmet coffees and exotic flavor profiles has led to a demand for branded pods from coffee makers such as Starbucks.
Who Custom Coffee Pod Market Research is ForThe Coffee Pod Trend Report is an essential collection of information for designers, marketers and retailers of coffee pods and coffee pod technology. Insights on how to best market coffee pods as well as an examination of consumer habits surrounding coffee pod consumption are included. The Coffee Pod Trend Report uncovers consumer preference for coffee pod technology, coffee pods themselves and the marketing and branding that surrounds these products.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Coffee Pod ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Coffee Pod Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: tea, single serve, cider, hot beverage, Keurig, branded coffee and coffee pod trends. Other Sample Topics: Dining Out, Athletics, Autism, Extreme Sport, Booze, Surfing, Contraception, Crowdsourced Health, Organic Dining, Almond, Cold Pressed, Asian Fusion, All-Natural Branding, Health, Take-Out, Takeout, Immersive Dining, Sensory Food, Hot Food, Optometry, [More]
Sample Coffee Pod Market Research ReportOur Coffee Pod research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Cold Brew ConnoisseurThe connoisseur consumer welcomes the challenge of at-home cold brewing
- Caffeinated SubscriptionBeverage delivery services offer up coffee goods for java enthusiasts
- Hyper-Convenient CaffeineCoffee brands develop time-saving brewing products for busy consumers
- Pod AdoptionPuck models branch off into other categories beside coffee
- Chilled ConvenienceCold-brew coffee enters the mainstream with a premium placed on convenience
- Instant IcedIced coffee becomes even easier to enjoy with instantaneous making methods
- Opulent BrewCoffee brands launch high-end products suited to upscale consumer tastes
- Connected CaffeineCoffee machines incorporate smart features suited to modern needs
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,346 examples
- 10,500+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,123 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly