Work Environment Trend Report
1. High-Level Work Environment Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Work Environment Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Work Environment Trend ReportThe Work Environment Trend Report is a compilation of the most recent innovations in workplace design, work cultures and employment satisfaction. The popularity of start-up culture has reached new heights and has even influenced some of the most rigid corporate structures. Furthermore, modern workplaces have been designed in a way that encourages collaboration, teamwork and consultation. Contemporary companies and businesses have also introduced employee rewards, team-building exercises and increased personal autonomy, all of which harness a much more positive work environment.
Who Custom Work Environment Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards professionals in human resources, office managers, entrepreneurs, start-up executives or professionals wishing to modernize their workplace. Furthermore, interior designers, industrial designers and architects will find value in exposing themselves to the latest work environment trends. The Workplace Environment Trend Report is not only an updated collection of contemporary workplace trends, it also provides insight into the changing expectations, desires and attitudes of modern workers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Work Environment ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Work Environment Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: decor, design, culture, office, open-concept, employee, rewards, autonomy, freedom and work environment trends. Other Sample Topics: Workplace Bonding, Emerging Flavor, Americana, Food Culture, Multicultural Food, Deep Fried Food, Asian, Microwave Food, Popsicle, Seasonal Snack, Spicy Food, Workplace Environment, Hemp, Dinner, Food Merchandising, Chicken, Seed, Curry, Workplace Satisfaction, Sleep, [More]
Sample Work Environment Market Research ReportOur Work Environment research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Communal WorkAiming to increase productivity, open space offices help foster team mentality
- Upright ErgonomicsStanding desks reflect the need for more integrated ergonomic activities
- Workplace FlexibilityHelping to diversify routine, adaptable work furnishings add efficiency
- Automated Office ComfortEmployees turn to apps to make long work days more durable
- Minimalist WorkplaceConsumers opt for transparent office supplies to maximize space
- Gamified RecognitionPositive work behavior is recognized through streamlined apps and tools
- Designer OrganizationDesign-focused desk supplies offer consumers individual expression at work
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,349 examples
- 10,502+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,136 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly