Chocolate Branding Trend Report
1. High-Level Chocolate Branding Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Chocolate Branding Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Chocolate Branding Trend ReportThe Chocolate Branding Trend Report examines the wrappers, boxes and ad campaigns associated with chocolate bars, truffles and candies. The packaging of chocolates can target different demographics, like sophisticated upscale truffle boxes aimed at Boomers, while young, colorful chocolate bar wrappers are aimed at Gen Z members. We explore health-branded treats as well as those packed with protein. We also look at holiday-branded chocolates specifically designed to celebrate holidays like Christmas and Halloween.
Who Custom Chocolate Branding Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for brand managers whose job it is to launch new chocolate products, providing creative ideas and examples for how to brand and market these offerings to a target demographic. Marketing teams as well as packaging designers will also get insight into ways to reinvent an existing product. The Chocolate Branding Trend Report showcases the branding strategies that are used to market chocolate bars, chocolate-covered snacks and truffles among other confections.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Chocolate Branding ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Chocolate Branding Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: chocolate packaging, candy marketing, youth packaging, confectionery branding, holiday chocolate and chocolate branding trends. Other Sample Topics: Oil, Wedding Cake, Health Customization, Daily Routine, Hamburger, Women, Home Cooking, Communal Workout, Gourmet Cuisine, Diet, Lasagna, Dietery Restriction, Hearty Breakfast, STD, Sensitive Skin, Athleticism, Liquid, Millennial Food, Nutritional Balance, Safari, [More]
Sample Chocolate Branding Market Research ReportOur Chocolate Branding research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Edible PlayHeightening experiences, consumers turn to elements of play that incorporate food
- Branded MessagingEnhancing personal greetings, consumers opt for customized product messaging
- Confectionery CollaborationChocolate and candy brands collaborate to create hybrid sweets
- Confectionery ProteinMainstream brands satisfy a desire for sweetened forms of protein
- Sensorial ConfectionChocolate brands emphasize texture to offer multisensory experiences
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,070 examples
- 10,016+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,612 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly