Dinner Table Trend Report
1. High-Level Dinner Table Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Dinner Table Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Dinner Table Trend ReportThe Dinner Table Trend Report investigates the best home, dining and kitchen decor trends. From oak dining room sets, bar stools and coffee tables to minimalist kitchen furniture, our research looks at what home furniture trends enthrall today’s consumers. Our report inspects the various styles used in design for tables, chairs and other dining room furniture. Finally, we look at how consumers tastes are being persuaded by unique products from companies like IKEA, Ashley Furniture and Williams-Sonoma.
Who Custom Dinner Table Market Research is ForOur research will benefit both large and small furniture retailers, providing insight from the perspective of savvy consumers. This will give you a better understanding of trends shaping consumer opinion, allowing you to isolate target audiences for advertising and marketing ventures. Take advantage of the valuable insight in the Dinner Table Trend Report to stimulate innovations and give your company the tools to gain more of the market share.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Dinner Table ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Dinner Table Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: home decor, dining, restaurants, home furniture, coffee tables and dinner table trends. Other Sample Topics: Geometric, Bench, Human Anatomy, Minimalist Retail, Simplicity, Shelter, Brand Collaboration, Bed, Dinner Table, Coffee Table, DIY Tech, Dining, Co-Working Space, Furniture, Workplace Productivity, Street Art, Lawn Furniture, Small Appliance, Photo Editing, Art Studio, [More]
Sample Dinner Table Market Research ReportOur Dinner Table research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Excess ComfortEase and accessibility are taken a step further by furnishings that minimize effort
- Self-Sustained DiningRestaurants cultivate their own gardens and farms for a fresher menu
- Indulgent DecorAlcohol-promoting tables reflect a more open and accepting culture of drinking
- Upright ErgonomicsStanding desks reflect the need for more integrated ergonomic activities
- Workplace FlexibilityHelping to diversify routine, adaptable work furnishings add efficiency
- Productive InteriorInterior decor provides office solutions with performance-enhancing furniture
- Communal EatingCommunal tables bring sociability back to restaurant dining
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 238 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,108 examples
- 10,369+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,314 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly