At-Home Dining Trend Report
1. High-Level At-Home Dining Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. At-Home Dining Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the At-Home Dining Trend ReportWhen seeking to learn more about how and why consumers are dining in, the At-Home Dining Trend Report exposes the way companies are encouraging this alternative to eating out. Food brands are now offering consumers unique options like food box subscriptions, meal delivery and home cooking kits that bring the food to the consumers and let them do the cooking. The act of cooking is becoming increasingly popular and it is being used as an activity for family and couple engagement. This report will also look at ordering services, in-app delivering devices and healthy takeout options that are drawing in consumers.
Who Custom At-Home Dining Market Research is ForFood production companies can use this report to see why diners are deciding to enjoy more meals at home than in restaurants. Additionally, restaurants and eateries can use this report to seek out competition in the industry and ensure they remain ahead. To ensure you and your food brand remain a priority in the eyes of your consumers, use the At-Home Dining Trend Report to stay current and insightful.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom At-Home Dining ResearchIn as little as a day, a new At-Home Dining Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: at-home dining, dining in, home dining, ordering in, food delivery and at-home dining trends. Other Sample Topics: Juice Diet, Organic Grocery, Self Care, Salmon, Peanut, Alternative Protein, Cleanliness, Urban Dweller, Birthday Party, Wellness Tech, Exotic Snack, Diet Soda, Savory Dessert, Community Hub, Surf Board, Membership, Restaurant Design, Dental Care, Garden, Dietary Food, [More]
Sample At-Home Dining Market Research ReportOur At-Home Dining research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Portable HomemadePortability is taken a step further for consumers eating lunch at their desks
- Cultured DIYThe at-home culturing of food and drink gets a modern, Western update
- Structural TransparencyConsumer audacity is reflected in aesthetically exposed structural designs
- Instant GourmetSeeking convenience, consumers turn to cuisine makers to create gourmet goods
- Digitized Meal PlanningA desire for efficiency has consumers using apps to curate meals
- Curated CookingConsumers turn to online networks to make home-cooking more interactive
- Curated DiningConsumers seek out a cost-effective way to curate custom meals
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,065 examples
- 10,018+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,620 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly