Casual Dining Trend Report
1. High-Level Casual Dining Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Casual Dining Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Casual Dining Trend ReportThe Casual Dining Trend Report examines the vast realm of casual dining restaurants. These trends include innovations in flavors and dishes, television and print ads along with promotional campaigns and social media marketing strategies. This report looks at recognizable chain restaurants that continue to innovate and remain popular by capitalizing on larger patterns in their industry. These include things like ethnic cuisine, health-focused menu options and advances in delivery or takeout services.
Who Custom Casual Dining Market Research is ForThe Casual Dining Trend Report is ideal for marketers, advertisers and especially useful for branding advisors or strategists. It will also benefit restaurant owners and gourmet chefs who can utilize its data to learn more about current trends within their industry. Through this report, readers will gain knowledge and understanding about trends in the casual dining sphere while learning more about consumers preferences in this realm.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Casual Dining ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Casual Dining Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: QSR, fast food, chain restaurant, sit-down restaurant, dinner, food, table service and casual dining trends. Other Sample Topics: Experiential Retail, Vision, Farmers Market, Cake Pop, Spas, Morning Routine, Crowdsourced Health, Grocery Store, Food Container, Dairy-Free, Connected Clothing, Boomer Food, Supplement, Bar, Bakery, Running, Sleep Tracker, Hybrid Snack, Surfing, Baby Skincare, [More]
Sample Casual Dining Market Research ReportOur Casual Dining research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Green DiningThe fast casual industry responds to the health movement with bold brand transparency
- Drive-Thru NoveltyBrands use the drive-thru experience as a stage for publicity stunts
- Experiential ServingA desire for thrills prompts whimsical serving in dining experiences
- Niche CrowdfundingCrowdlending sites help give a voice to niche enterprises and causes
- Restaurant WhimsyRestaurant design is strongly informed by artful aesthetics
- Restaurant ReplicaConsumers gravitate to frozen meals that offer restaurant-ready options
- Inclusive EatingMulticulturalism becomes a staple in fast-casual dining establishments
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 238 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,108 examples
- 10,369+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,314 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly