Bottle Trend Report
1. High-Level Bottle Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Bottle Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Bottle Trend ReportThe Bottle Trend Report provides an extensive look into bottle design and packaging. Glass wine bottles, military canteen jars, beer bottles and even custom water bottles are becoming more minimalist, as consumers are looking for less clutter in their lives. Additionally, consumers are making eco-friendly purchasing choices, favoring glass bottles over plastic bottles in recent months. With a recent surge of liquor bottles featuring simplistic patterns, it is essential for businesses to track and identify these patterns to follow customer tendencies.
Who Custom Bottle Market Research is ForAny company involved in bottle manufacturing can use our report to identify trends in the industry. Furthermore, marketing strategists, brand directors and innovation leaders within the bottling industry stand to benefit from our consumer-cultivated data. Enhance innovation at your company by honing in on consumer preferences with crowd-sourced research found in the Bottle Trend Report.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Bottle ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Bottle Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: beer bottles, glass bottles, wine bottles, jars, plastic bottles and bottle trends. Other Sample Topics: Hispanic Consumer, Branded Event, Family Ad, Social Platform, Family Lifestyle, Limited Time Offer, Loyalty, Nostalgia Branding, Digital Marketing, Hispanic Culture, Emotional Marketing, Take-Out Packaging, Crowdsourced Content, Retail App, Flatpack Design, Website, Gen Y Marketing, Seasonal Branding, Personalized Campaign, Designer Collaboration, [More]
Sample Bottle Market Research ReportOur Bottle research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Modern ConservancyHigh-tech canteens add contemporary features to an eco-friendly process
- Primitive PackagingRustic wood branding caters to more rugged, outdoorsy male consumers
- Artisanal HydrationWater bottles are artistically re-branded to generate consumer intrigue
- Compact HydrationSeeking convenience, consumers turn to more adaptable water bottles
- Alcoholic ImitationCreating a mature aesthetic, soda brands adopt designs reminiscent of alcohol
- Nostalgic VesselCraft beers feature prohibition era packaging for artisan appeal
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 471 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,065 examples
- 10,018+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,620 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly