Emblem Trend Report
1. High-Level Emblem Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Emblem Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Emblem Trend ReportIn the Emblem Trend Report, we study the various symbols, logos and designs that represent a brand or product for marketing purposes. The report goes beyond listing effective visuals, but analyzes the use of label emblems for branding or rebranding. We look at the pattern of logo downsizing, which produces minimalist versions of an original emblem, once recognition has been established. Finally, brand competitions for consumer engagement are used to have consumers themselves design new product logos.
Who Custom Emblem Market Research is ForThis report is an essential tool for packaging designers, label makers and product designers of any brand looking to create a stronger brand identity. It's also useful for marketing agents, advertisers and brand managers with a desire to understand how to capitalize on visual marketing using symbols, logos and colors. The Emblem Trend Report analyzes brand logos and symbols that are used to identify a brand and attract consumers to recognizable products.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Emblem ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Emblem Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: logo, symbol, slogan, brand identity, brand marketing, label and emblem trends. Other Sample Topics: Bottle Packaging, Simulated Marketing, Feel Good Branding, Digital Strategy, Authentic Branding, Family Marketing, Holiday Branding, Video Advertising, Alternative Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Event, Cultural Campaign, Employment, Strategic Branding, Branded Packaging, Hispanic Marketing, Family Lifestyle, Experiential Tech, Humanization of Brands, Present, [More]
Sample Emblem Market Research ReportOur Emblem research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Curious ContestBrands create bizarre competitions to engage more customers
- Abstract RebrandingNotable brands are turning to artistic imagery to stay relevant
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 417 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,877 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,500 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly