Experiential Retail Trend Report
1. High-Level Experiential Retail Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Experiential Retail Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Experiential Retail Trend ReportThe Experiential Retail Trend Report follows developments in modern retail stores from touchscreen displays and interactive beacon shopping to advanced app-enabled payment systems. It also touches on pop-up shops as a form of memorable, short-lived experiential retail. Finally, we look at brands like adidas and Sephora who are using experiential retail in their brick and mortars already to increase foot traffic.
Who Custom Experiential Retail Market Research is ForThis report is ideal for retail designers, display designers and point of sale managers who are looking to update brick and mortar designs. It also pertains to app developers and retail tech developers. Finally, it's applicable to fashion, tech, toy and home improvement retailers. The Experiential Retail Trend Report illustrates a guided experience of the next generation of retail that entices consumers to shop not just for the products but for the entertaining experience.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Experiential Retail ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Experiential Retail Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: experiential shopping, interactive retail, retail innovation, retail technology, interactive shopping, immersive retail, retail app, beacon shopping and experiential retail trends. Other Sample Topics: Popcorn, Sauce, Fine Dining, Millennial Fitness, American Dining, Concept Store, Dining Table, Habit, Organic Product, Soup, Holiday Beverage, Convenient Snacking, Fish, Personal Training, Yogurt, Health Marketing, Carnival Food, Meditation, Tea, Sleep Aid, [More]
Sample Experiential Retail Market Research ReportOur Experiential Retail research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Experiential PayEnhancing user experiences, interactive payments add allure to everyday routine
- Whimsical RetailBrands increase interest through over-the-top retail displays
- Experiential Tea TimeTea shops integrate specialty features to offer heightened customization
- Experiential CafeCoffee and tea houses elevate experiences with unique services
- Experiential Pop-UpBrands turn to experiential pop-up settings to enhance consumer engagement
- Experiential GuidanceExperiential shopping guides consumers to make more tailored decisions
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,086 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly