LGBT Activism Trend Report
1. High-Level LGBT Activism Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. LGBT Activism Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the LGBT Activism Trend ReportThe LGBT Activism Trend Report includes campaigns and initiatives that aim to raise the levels of equality for gay men and women. More visual art and advertisements are incorporating LGBT couples as the norm to incorporate these communities into mainstream media. As more gay pride events and parades become popular in major cities, forward-thinking brands are joining these movements as well.
Who Custom LGBT Activism Market Research is ForThis report is great for campaign managers of gay pride initiatives and events that are aiming to increase equality in things like gay marriage and adoption. Brand managers and marketers of unrelated products, like those in food and beverage, could also gain an edge with these insights, collaborating on an LGBT campaign through a marketed campaign. The LGBT Activism Trend Report includes examples of successful marketing campaigns, equality initiatives and pride events supporting the gay community.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom LGBT Activism ResearchIn as little as a day, a new LGBT Activism Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: LGBT, pride marketing, online activism, branded equality, LGBT campaign, transgender, alternative family, gay pride and lgbt activism trends. Other Sample Topics: Experience, Stunt, Multicultural Marketing, Labeling, Online Branding, Cultural Marketing, Gen X Marketing, Family Branding, Resume, Brand Stunt, Sentimental Advertising, Sports Campaign, Connected Packaging, Pride, Co-Branding, Restaurant Branding, Merchandising, Brand Reward, Brand Launch, Family Marketing, [More]
Sample LGBT Activism Market Research ReportOur LGBT Activism research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Artistic EqualityLGBT community members are incorporated into art and marketing without shame
- Branded LGBTCompanies incorporate their support into branding initiatives
- Pride Branding (UPDATE)The rise of LGBT-friendly innovations, products & messages
- Aided AffectionTargeting LGBT couples, romance apps expand to include niche market segments
- Prideful PlanningTargeting the LGBT budget traveller, apps and services simplify DIY trips
- Limited Edition LGBTPrideful products become coveted by status-conscious consumers
- LGBT ExclusivityLGBT-friendly services provide the queer community with positive environments
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 356 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,650 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,186 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly