Social Good Trend Report
1. High-Level Social Good Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Social Good Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Social Good Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Social Good Research looks at the latest humanitarian indicatives and charitable causes being conducted. Using crowdsourced research, our team curates topical reports and presentations that effectively convey innovative practices within this industry. Organizations are able to deeply understand branding strategies, social media marketing tools and consumer goods that are being launched in support of socially positive causes.
Who Custom Social Good Market Research is ForTrend Hunter's Social Good Research will greatly benefit those working in sectors like sustainability, activism and humanitarian agencies. By exercising our services, brands will be able to carry out cutting-edge ideas while investigating the current industry trends and consumer patterns. Social Good is becoming an integral part of not only charities, but all businesses. Trend Hunter has a key focus on exploring trends and innovations in Social Good through our sister site, SocialBusiness.org. We have over 3,000 crowdsourced and crowdfiltered case studies which we curate for consumer insights research reports on Social Good for small businesses to Fortune 500 companies globally. If you’re looking to see how your business can align itself to efforts in clean air, water, literacy and economic development, Trend Hunter’s research is unmatched.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Social Good ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Social Good Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Social Good, advocacy, human rights, humanitarian, global initiative, greater good, ethics, ethical practices, donation, charity and social good trends. Other Industries: , [More]
Topics in Social Good: Philanthropy, Social Enterprise, Social Good Marketing, Conservation, Sustainable, Meal-Sharing, Eco-Conscious Consumer, Grassroots Marketing, Environmental Awareness, Sustainable Dining, Pharmacy, Social Good, Non-Governmental Organizations, Forestry, LGBT Campaign, Social Cause, Equality, Fundraising, Community Building, Partnership, [More]
Sample Social Good Market Research ReportOur Social Good research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Campaigning for CommitmentMarketers ask for pledges as part of cause-related promotions
- Campaigning for CourageMarketers & brands launch anti-bullying efforts to end schoolyard violence
- Branded EqualityBrands take effective measures to illustrate gender inequality
- Urban AwarenessPublic furnishings adopt green features to showcase environmental awareness
- Cause NetworkingSocial media becomes an avenue for philanthropic change
- Social Good GamingMobile gaming apps covertly inform consumers on social causes
- Altruistic FinanceFinance brands partner with charities to build consumer trust
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 412 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,864 examples
- 10,149+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,526 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly