Social Health Trend Report
1. High-Level Social Health Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Social Health Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Social Health Trend ReportThe Social Health Trend Report examines the brands and innovations that consumers are turning toward to strengthen their interpersonal skills and help improve their relationships. In a world where every aspect of personal wellness is monitored and quantified through services such as calorie counting apps and fitness trackers, an area of opportunity exists to develop new products and services that aid in augmenting social health.
Who Custom Social Health Market Research is ForThe Social Health Trend Report is an ideal resource for product and service developers seeking to spark innovation in the creation of goods and brands that center around social health. It analyzes demand for further development of wellness products that focus on consumers' ability to relate to their peers and loved ones. The Social Health Trend Report tracks consumer preference and demand for products and services that help them monitor and improve their interpersonal relationship skills.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Social Health ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Social Health Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: relationships, interpersonal, anxiety, introversion, extroversion, social situation, networking, bonding, coworking and social health trends. Other Sample Topics: Tutorial, Men's Health, Health Advertising, Sport Equipment, Protein Bar, Preservative, Biscuit, Food Product, Sleeping, Fitness Monitor, Athletic Community, Anti-Aging, Work Perk, Eating Habit, Buffet, Authentic Packaging, Vegan, Morning Routine, Urbanite, Female Health, [More]
Sample Social Health Market Research ReportOur Social Health research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Cognitive NoveltyParental concern for juvenile mental health sparks demand for developmental play
- Wellness Gaming 2.0The enhancement of health through games is taken further
- Health LiteracySocial media becomes an important educational tool within the healthcare industry
- Compassionate SharingSocial media spotlights different stories in the healthcare industry
- Wellness SharingConsumers use social sharing as an incentive to get healthy
- Appified ControlParents turn to mobile applications to keep up with their children online
- Relearning EmpathyCampaigns and services aim to foster a sense of empathy in consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 464 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,086 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,300 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly