Decor Trend Report
1. High-Level Decor Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Decor Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Decor Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Decor Research highlights the most current consumer patterns, trends and services taking place in home and office design. We use crowdsourced research in order to make connections between consumers and desires. Our reports and presentations are crafted to inspire brands to think creatively while better understanding existing outlets and industry competition. From online maker culture platforms to modern furniture lines, our team is able to generate the most cutting-edge ideas and display them in user-friendly formats.
Who Custom Decor Market Research is ForOur unique Decor Research is compiled using our database, containing a growing list of tens of thousands of ideas surrounding this subject. Those working in architecture, furniture manufacturing or interior design will greatly benefit from our curated knowledge. Trend Hunter provides a research toolkit filled with insights to stay ahead of the latest industry innovations. A world once controlled by big-box retailers, decor is witnessing a massive overhaul thanks to platforms like Pinterest, the ongoing movement of DIY and the increasing popularity of e-commerce. Our workshops and custom presentations dive into the latest trends influencing consumer behavior for home furnishings and accessories.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Decor ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Decor Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Decor, vintage, rustic, modern, design, accessory, furniture, workplace decor, office decor, home, household, interior design and decor trends. Other Industries: Kitchen, Design, Photography, Architecture, Household Goods, Customization, Home, Maker Culture, Appliance, [More]
Topics in Decor: Paint, Papercraft, Dual-Purpose Furniture, Flowers, Customized Decor, Rustic Decor, Dual-Purpose, QSR Design, Birthday, Sequin, Spring, Chandelier, Themed Retail, Work Environment, Dorm Room, Multifunctional Design, Open-Concept, Refurbished Design, Paper Decor, Paper, [More]
Sample Decor Market Research ReportOur Decor research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Recipe DiscoveryConsumers search for inventive ways to master preparing their own goods
- Celebrity CuratorConsumers engage with content overseen by their favorite stars
- Tech-Assisted CraftAdvancements in creative technology enter the mainstream
- Intimate CampaigningMedical campaigns turn to street-level marketing for heightened connection
- Highbrow VRVirtual reality illuminates new ways to interact with high art experiences
- Historical Hip-HopOrganizations prioritize and offer historical context for the genre
- Rustic CookConsumers adopt "slow" cooking techniques as grilling is seen as a hobby
- Upscaled ConfectionSophisticated sweet box designs elevate an outdated tradition
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 299 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,427 examples
- 10,273+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,661 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly