Store Experience Trend Report
1. High-Level Store Experience Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Store Experience Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Store Experience Trend ReportThe Store Experience Trend Report evaluates an ongoing shift in the retail industry toward more stimulating and interactive brand moments. To combat the rise of e-commerce and online shopping, traditional brick-and-mortar locations are being transformed by stunning interiors and in-store technologies. Ranging from interactive kiosks to upscale discount stores, this report aims to showcase how top-tier brands are adapting to the current retail landscape through increased technology and premium marketing strategies.
Who Custom Store Experience Market Research is ForThis report details the various strategies and methods used by retailers to enhance their current store experience, which includes everything from athletic retailers to grocery stores. Retail executives, interior designers, tech developers, marketers, brand managers and advertisers can all find value in this report. Use the Store Experience Trend Report and our unrivaled consumer insights database to stay current and competitive in this fast-moving industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Store Experience ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Store Experience Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: in-store, experiential retail, brick-and-mortar, retailer, brand and store experience trends. Other Sample Topics: Career Development, Mobile Retail, Farm, Retail Space, Novel, Display Window, Touch Display, Micro Lending, Bank, Workplace Loyalty, Graduation, Project Management, Delivery, Business Culture, Shopping, Cleaning Service, Employer, Immersive Tech, Retail Expansion, Local Business, [More]
Sample Store Experience Market Research ReportOur Store Experience research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Upcycled RetailRetailers turn to recycled materials to update in-store aesthetics
- Behavioral In-StoreRetailers reduce marketing costs through small-scale techniques
- Economical RetailBrick-and-mortar retail turns to cost-effective in-store practices
- Retail VenueRetail locations are designed to serve as inspiring event spaces
- Gamified RetailRetailers engage consumers' sense of play with shoppable games
- Aspirational RetailConsumers gravitate toward curated retail displays
- Connected DiningRestaurants update their space with hi-tech features
- Casual ConnoisseurWine becomes an everyday enjoyment for consumers
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 282 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,298 examples
- 10,446+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,829 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly