Household Goods Trend Report
1. High-Level Household Goods Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Household Goods Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Household Goods Trend ReportTrend Hunter’s Household Goods Research reveals industry insights from sectors like furnishings, home security and appliances. Trend Hunter uses crowdsourced research in order to gather consumer insights and seek out the latest innovations that are driving the market forward. We compile this information into keynotes, presentations and custom reports that are used by brands to reset creativity and jump-start innovation.
Who Custom Household Goods Market Research is ForOur Household Goods Research can be used by a variety of professionals from appliance manufacturers and interior designers to software developers and home security firms. Our investigation into consumer behaviors, competition and new product developments will amplify and enhance a brand’s ability to remain on the industry's cutting edge. Advising iconic brands in the industry such as Kaz and P&G, Trend Hunter’s research experts are adept at uncovering insights into the Household Goods industry. We explore ideas such as the average consumer’s daily routine, connected home and more to keep you on the cutting edge of this ever-changing realm. Should you be looking to confirm an idea, or track your competitors, our trend reports are designed to accelerate your potential.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Household Goods ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Household Goods Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Household Goods, decor, appliances, furniture, home security, household organization, household cleaner, home decor, furnishings, architecture, design and household goods trends. Other Industries: Home, Customization, Appliance, Architecture, Photography, Design, Kitchen, Decor, Maker Culture, [More]
Topics in Household Goods: Themed Bedroom, Bedroom, Cutlery, Home Organization, High-Tech Appliance, Home, Soda Maker, Festive Decor, Kitchen Tool, Cleanliness, Diffuser, Upcycled Furniture, Family Routine, DIY Decor, HDTV, Alarm System, Air Freshener, Sleeping, Garage, House Cleaning, [More]
Sample Household Goods Market Research ReportOur Household Goods research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Galactic RetailFuturistic interiors cater to consumers looking for visually enticing experiences
- Infant ArtistrySeeking to encourage individuality, parents turn to participatory decor
- Artistic IlluminationSeeking pragmatic modes of expression, consumers turn to abstract lighting
- Homespun CurationGalleries imitate aspects of home to add a sense of familiarity to art
- Customized CollectibleConsumers alter toys and figurines with DIY touches for personal appeal
- Minimalist NutritionJuice bars are given a stylish overhaul to broaden market appeal
- Modernized FiltrationWater purification gets an aesthetic overall for heightened consumer appeal
- Audio DecorBrands develop products that blend musical enjoyment with decor
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 399 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,830 examples
- 10,185+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,832 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly