Workplace Trend Report
1. High-Level Workplace Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Workplace Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Workplace Trend ReportThe Workplace Trend Report delves deep into the scope of what a workplace is. Rather than regarding the workplace as a typical office, the report filters through workplace trends that include mobile work spaces, home offices, reclaimed office buildings, individual pods and open-concept layouts. Thanks to an increase in online work, it now means that workplaces are portable, movable and adaptable.
Who Custom Workplace Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards office managers and supervisors who wish to update their workplace standards to match the modern world. Furthermore, entrepreneurs and start-up professionals who want to gain a greater understanding of millennial workplace expectations will recieve valuable insight from our data-driven research. This Workplace Trend Report will provide you with ample knowledge of the latest trends that can better map out your next work place change.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Workplace ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Workplace Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: office, work space, cubicle, building, home office, design, interior design and workplace trends. Other Sample Topics: Retail Analytics, Shopping Tech, Store Design, Mobile Retail, Business Traveler, Bike Delivery, Retail Tech, Business Strategy, Service, Customer Engagement, Entrepreneurial Skill, Kiosk, Brand Re-Invention, Premium Retail, Shopping, Holiday Retail, Luxury Boutique, Millennial Retail, Shopping Assistant, In-Store Display, [More]
Sample Workplace Market Research ReportOur Workplace research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Minimalist WorkplaceConsumers opt for transparent office supplies to maximize space
- Monitored WorkplaceProductivity and output are tracked to benefit both employers and employees
- Office ExpeditionModern workplaces integrate extracurricular activities to encourage bonding
- Gamified RecognitionPositive work behavior is recognized through streamlined apps and tools
- Equitable HiringEmployers search for alternative hiring methods to avoid common traps
- Portable WorkplaceMillennials opt for on-the-go work spaces to suit their needs for flexibility
- Workplace WellnessEmployers seek to create a day-to-day balance for employees
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 296 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,349 examples
- 10,502+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,136 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly