Regional Trend Report
1. High-Level Regional Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Regional Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Regional Trend ReportThe Regional Trend Report analyzes consumer preference for products that are locally grown, handcrafted, made by local producers or that reflect some kind of regional identity or aesthetic. A growing interest in sustainability leads to rising consumer demand for products that travel only a short distance to reach their end consumer. As well, a growing sense of regional identity in an increasingly overwhelming globalized world causes consumers to seek out regionally branded products.
Who Custom Regional Market Research is ForThe Regional Trend Report is a valuable source of knowledge for product developers, designers and marketers seeking to capitalize on the current consumer preference for locally grown, regionally crafted, artisan and regionally branded products. The Regional Trend Report researches, analyzes and summarizes these preferences. The Regional Trend Report offers a comprehensive overview of growing consumer demand for regionally branded and locally produced items.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Regional ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Regional Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: local, artisan, handcrafted, handmade, locally grown, sustainable and regional trends. Other Sample Topics: Online Retail, Retail Boutique, Luxury Shopping, Business Owner, Hybrid Retail, In-Store Tech, Delivery, Co-Working, Themed Retail, Low-Cost, Personal Shopping, Multimedia Retail, Mannequin, Renting, Digital Display, Crowdfunding Campaign, Automated Retail, Display Window, Shopping Behavior, Retail Concept, [More]
Sample Regional Market Research ReportOur Regional research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Crafted KeepsakesRegional jewelry caters to travelers who desire more meaningful souvenirs
- Regional ReferencingGlobal retail locations use local interests to connect to consumers
- Regional BrandingBrands use tradition-inspired products to bond with foreign markets
- Literal Community BuildingRegional training focusing on local causes strikes the root of issues
- Communal BusinessSeeking social involvement, entrepreneurs turn to community retail enterprises
- Ethical PromotionBrands showcase food integrity with boldly ethical advertisements
- Retail CommunityStores offer value beyond mere products by serving as community hubs
- Regional ResonationBig brands develop campaigns and services that resonate locally
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 462 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,018 examples
- 9,973+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 56,384 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly