Hiring Trend Report
1. High-Level Hiring Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Hiring Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Hiring Trend ReportThe Hiring Trend Report analyzes a corporate process that has vastly changed with the advent of new technologies. From apps that allow job seekers to rapidly swipe through job postings to algorithms that detect keywords in resumes, the experience of hiring a new employee continues to evolve rapidly. This report covers topics such as attracting and hiring millennial workers, popular job search sites and innovative hiring techniques.
Who Custom Hiring Market Research is ForManagement professionals seeking innovations in the most effective and efficient hiring techniques will find cutting-edge concepts in this report. The Hiring Trend Report is also invaluable for developers of job search sites or apps, or members of the marketing industry looking to present the most attractive image of a company to potential employees. Examining the changing face of the hiring process, this Hiring Trend Report covers innovations in job search sites and apps, techniques for identifying quality employees and attracting and retaining millennial workers.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Hiring ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Hiring Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: job, application, employee, head hunter, job search, resume, job posting, position, interview, job seeker and hiring trends. Other Sample Topics: Hiring Millennials, Employment App, Twitter, Job Market, Social Network, Social Engagement, Networking App, Facebook, YouTube, Online Interaction, Hashtag, Social Influencer, Emoji, LinkedIn, Emoticon, Hiring, [More]
Sample Hiring Market Research ReportOur Hiring research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Social HiringRecruiters turn to hiring practices that emphasize social interaction
- Creative JobbingInstead of listing qualifications, designers prove skill through prototype
- Counseled CareerMillennials look for creative ways to increase certainty in the job market
- Employment MatchmakingMilennials turn to apps to streamline the job hunting process
- Social EmploymentSocial media becomes an advantage for job hunting and hiring
- Equitable HiringEmployers search for alternative hiring methods to avoid common traps
- Socialized CastingStyle-focused campaigns apply social media tools to recruiting
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 268 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,239 examples
- 10,432+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,762 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly