Sodium Trend Report
1. High-Level Sodium Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Sodium Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Sodium Trend ReportThe food-focused Sodium Trend Report highlights salt's prevalence in cooking and the salty flavor profiles that appeal to so many consumers. Alternatively, we explore menus and restaurants that focus on low-sodium meals to cater to a more health-conscious market that tends to be heart health focused. We also delve into the realms of nutrition and health and explore the rise of low-sodium food and beverage labels at grocery stores.
Who Custom Sodium Market Research is ForThe Sodium Trend Report applies to food product developers, label designers and grocers conscious of creating and stocking food with low-sodium ingredients. Pro-salt professionals such as chefs and restaurant managers will also learn the demographics that salty and savory food still appeals greatly to. Lastly, nutritionists, dietitians and doctors aware of cholesterol and heart health can benefit from this data. The Sodium Trend Report generates an awareness of ingredients, dishes and diets of both health-conscious consumers as well as more indulgent foodies.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Sodium ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Sodium Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: salt, sodium intake, health, salty flavor, flavor, cooking, low-sodium, sodium diet and sodium trends. Other Sample Topics: Sleep, Foodie, Kids Food, Health Professional, Pain Relief, Holistic, Gum, Weight Loss, Themed Dining, Festival Experience, Dating, Sweetener, Female Health, Outdoor Product, Custom Food, Funeral, Medical Advertising, Cancer, Alternative Protein, Dip, [More]
Sample Sodium Market Research ReportOur Sodium research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Bacon NationAmerica's obsession with bacon inspires a variety of offbeat products
- Complicating CuisineAdding a challenge aspect to eating, spice is being added to unlikely foods
- Burnt BiteFood and drink infused with toasted flavors offer a sophisticated profile
- Citrus SnackingCitrus ingredients are added to high-calorie snacks for health conscious allure
- Savory ConsumptionSweet beverages become a faux pas for foodies and entertainers
- Subtly SweetDressings take a lighter approach as health is prioritized in everyday cuisine
- Unexpected SweetAs consumers grow to expect the obscure, flavor reversals take rise
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 238 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,108 examples
- 10,369+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 59,313 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly