Gen Y Travel Trend Report
1. High-Level Gen Y Travel Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Gen Y Travel Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Gen Y Travel Trend ReportThe Gen Y Travel Trend Report looks into the types of hotels, airlines and travel reward programs that appeal to Millennials. Our research notices the reliance and enjoyment of crowdsourced apps in decision-making for Millennials, applying to travel decisions like where to stay, places to visit and where to eat. Millennials also show a preference for uniquely themed-hostels, boutique hotels and sustainability-focused retreats. Traditional hotels also cater to this demographic by integrating technology and social media, like emoji keyboards for room service ordering. Airlines appeal to Gen Y by unbundling packages and providing economical flights.
Who Custom Gen Y Travel Market Research is ForThis is an excellent resource for business professionals and executives in the travel and tourism industry. Hotel managers, marketing teams and customer service representatives will all learn about the designs, services and amenities that appeal to traveling Millennials. Finally, airline executives will also find takeaways within. Travel and tourism-focused, the Gen Y Travel Trend Report shines light onto the future of airline and train travel, accommodations and destinations for the Millennial generation.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Gen Y Travel ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Gen Y Travel Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: Millennial travel, travel demographics, consumer demographic, Gen Y, tourism, Millennial hotel, Millennial airline, travel and gen y travel trends. Other Sample Topics: Getaway, Tourist, Consumer Experience, Luxury Accomodation, Hotel Design, Vacation, Social Education, South America, Boutique Hotel, Luxury Travel, Dorm Room, Travel Deal, Hotel Management, Africa, Travel Experience, Exclusive Branding, Travel Promotion, Upscale Tourism, Business Class, Travel Accommodation, [More]
Sample Gen Y Travel Market Research ReportOur Gen Y Travel research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Holistic HotelBrands look to satisfy zen-oriented millennial travellers
- Connected AccommodationHotels increase tech integration to broaden international market appeal
- Cinematic TravelMovie-themed hotels offer guests a more immersive travel experience
- Abnormal AcceptanceBizarre hotel destinations cater to more open-minded travellers
- Masochistic StayHotels evolve to offer the opposite experience than what’s expected
- Digital RelianceHigh-tech travel devices cater to consumers who rely on increased efficiency
- Crowdsourced PlanningCrowdsourced travel apps cater to socially connected consumers
- Millennial StayHotel accommodations are updated with modern offerings
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 654 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,854 examples
- 9,761+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 55,236 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly