Tourist Attraction Trend Report
1. High-Level Tourist Attraction Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Tourist Attraction Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Tourist Attraction Trend ReportThe Tourist Attraction Trend Report assesses the travel habits of modern consumers and the changing definition of tourist attractions. Although monuments and historical sites remain high on many traveler's itineraries, many individuals are drawn to unorthodox attractions when visiting a city. Through mobile apps, niche groups and self-guided tours, modern travelers are turning to personalized and curated modes of tourism rather than simply joining traditional tour groups. With the rise of budget-friendly tourism, many individuals are opting for more experiential, localized and authentic tourist attractions.
Who Custom Tourist Attraction Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards professionals in the travel industry, including travel agents, booking companies, hotel and airline executives and tour group organizers. As more packages for niche interests are made available, market researchers can utilize this report to see how brands are now catering to specific segments -- like boomers, millennials and families -- to create better vacation experiences. The Tourist Attraction Trend Report uncovers the latest trends in travel, as well as how modern travel habits have widened the meaning of tourist attractions. Use our report to gain a better understanding of the modern traveler's preferences, behaviors and expectations.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Tourist Attraction ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Tourist Attraction Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: travel, city, tour, tour guide, self-guided tour, monument, parks, historic sites and tourist attraction trends. Other Sample Topics: Airport Service, Millennial Travel, Couples Travel, Accommodation, Experiential Travel, Hotel Experience, Luxury Travel, Travel Experience, Smart Luggage, Hostel, Dorm Room, Hotel Management, Honeymoon, Cruise, Travel Gear, Travel Promotion, Airport Lounge, Outdoor Accommodation, Travel Campaign, Hotel Technology, [More]
Sample Tourist Attraction Market Research ReportOur Tourist Attraction research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Connected TourismTravelers turn to crowdsourced activities to become part of shared experiences
- Aerial AdventureConsumers turn to outdoor photography devices for aventurous use
- Eco EscapismCatering to travelers bored with manufactured experiences, brands head outdoors
- Animalistic ExcursionAnimal tourism takes precedent amidst travelers with no time for pets
- Active VoyageA desire for experiential tourism sparks physically intensive excursions
- Luxurious LoveCouple tourism is taken a level higher with ultra-luxury
- Virtual WildernessVirtual reality offers consumers a chance to experience nature
- Cannabis HospitalityConsumers plan travel around loosening state marijuana legislation
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 304 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,377 examples
- 10,516+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,205 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly