Guerrilla Marketing Trend Report
1. High-Level Guerrilla Marketing Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Guerrilla Marketing Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Guerrilla Marketing Trend ReportThe Guerrilla Marketing Trend Report tracks this growing marketing strategy. Much of the success of this type of marketing can be attributed to social media sites like Twitter and Facebook. Social media marketing makes it possible for a particular advertising agency to reach an ever-expanding audience via the Internet. Social marketing means that each marketing company has the potential to go viral with a simple and cost-effective idea, and keeping on top of such successful campaigns with a similar goal is now essential for every marketing manager.
Who Custom Guerrilla Marketing Market Research is ForOur research is ideal for any advertising or marketing company that seeks to track the latest successful attempts at grassroots marketing campaigns. By grasping what catches the attention of consumers, advertisers and merchandising managers can better understand what it takes for a brand to make a splash in the competitive marketplace. The Guerrilla Marketing Trend Report will help advertising and marketing agencies foster a fundamental understanding of this important progression in the industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Guerrilla Marketing ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Guerrilla Marketing Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: social media, viral marketing, shockvertising, advertising strategies, flash mobs and guerrilla marketing trends. Other Sample Topics: Immersive Campaign, Digital Merchandising, Visual, Transparent Branding, Sci-Fi Branding, Vending Machine, Multicultural Commercial, Mobile Campaign, Holiday Branding, Multicultural Entertainment, Brand Transparency, Male Marketing, Premium Packaging, Transparent Marketing, Street Marketing, Brand Experience, Print Ad, Alternative Marketing, Limited-Edition Product, Christmas, [More]
Sample Guerrilla Marketing Market Research ReportOur Guerrilla Marketing research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Street ArtvertisingUsing graffiti-inspired campaigns to capture attention
- Humor BombingThe public delights in the unexpected, leading to a new web phenomenon
- Augmented PhilanthropyActivists turn to surreal forms of marketing to convey urgency
- Candid SincerityCampaigns are left unscripted and organic for approachability
- Intimate CampaigningMedical campaigns turn to street-level marketing for heightened connection
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 458 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 2,064 examples
- 10,119+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 57,302 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly