Labeling Trend Report
1. High-Level Labeling Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Labeling Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Labeling Trend ReportFeaturing unique clothing label designs, stickers, custom tags and artistic decals, the Labeling Trend Report delves into the expansive realm of labels and branding. Digital print labels, logos, price tags, slogans and even employee name tags are all part of a brand’s marketing and branding strategy. As factors like technology and cost continue to drive changes in the labeling industry, businesses must be aware of the potential for profit and how much consumer interaction with a brand’s image is crucial to the success of a product. Brand and label recognition is essential, especially in an age with so many options, products and services bombarding everyday consumers, including advertisements on smartphones or promotional offerings marketed through social media like Facebook or Twitter.
Who Custom Labeling Market Research is ForBrand managers, product developers, advertisers, label companies and marketing firms will find our research beneficial because it gives you a glimpse into the minds of today’s savvy shoppers, resulting in fresh insight that can be used to enhance brand awareness and market presence. With the Labeling Trend Report, you will gain fresh insight based on consumer preferences, giving you an advantage over other brands in the ultra competitive branding, marketing and advertising industries.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Labeling ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Labeling Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: stickers, logos, decals, branding, graphic design and labeling trends. Other Sample Topics: Sports Branding, PSA, Interactive Billboard, Experience, Holiday Advertising, Pop Culture Fandom, Publicity Stunt, Authentic Marketing, Female-Targeted Marketing, Interactive Campaign, Family Marketing, Logo, Branding, Fashion Marketing, Simulated Technology, Fashion Packaging, Employment, Family Lifestyle, Gen Z Marketing, Dual-Purpose Packaging, [More]
Sample Labeling Market Research ReportOur Labeling research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Elemental BrandingA visual emphasis is placed on ingredients to reflect product composition
- Indulgent OddityEccentric alcohol labels cater to consumers looking for more compelling products
- Branding EscapismTravel-inspired labels provide a visual way for consumers to detach from reality
- Minimalist PetSeeking peace of mind, owners turn to simplistic pet packaging for authenticity
- Blatant PurityNatural and organic goods showcase authenticity through clear-cut wording
- Soda ReinventionSeeking to reach new consumers, soda brands adopt fresh aesthetics and packaging
- Nutritional PrestigeAdding a sense of status, health brands adopt artistic packaging for allure
- Disguised TechTech packaging takes on an obscure aesthetic to pique interest
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 346 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,608 examples
- 10,229+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,246 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly