Grocer Trend Report
1. High-Level Grocer Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Grocer Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Grocer Trend ReportThe Grocer Trend Report examines the latest innovations, services and strategies grocery stores are using to attract consumers. With the rise of home-delivery services, grocery stores have been forced to encourage foot traffic in creative ways. These trends include interactive check-outs, promotional pop-ups and in-store restaurants and cafes. To cater to specific consumers, supermarkets have also been focusing on offering a wide range of niche products, to target a much wider consumer base.
Who Custom Grocer Market Research is ForThis report is geared towards professionals in the grocery store industry, including executives, marketers, advertisers and brand strategists. This report will show how brands like Whole Foods continue to reinvent this industry through the incorporation of technology, niche products, and in-store bakeries, restaurants and cafes. The Grocer Trend Report illustrates how grocery stores are now creating experiences, rather than simply offering a retail service. Use our data-driven research to make sure you stay current and competitive in this ever-evolving industry.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Grocer ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Grocer Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: grocery, market, food, delivery, farmers market, experiential, restaurant and grocer trends. Other Sample Topics: Lunch Box, Apothecary, Horror, Pharmacy, Garden, Caffeine, Pharmaceutical, Candy Bar, Romantic Getaway, Pet Health, Health Campaign, Sleep Product, Donut, Millennial Health, Household Product, Work Environment, Sports Culture, Serum, Cleanser, Pet Pampering, [More]
Sample Grocer Market Research ReportOur Grocer research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Digitized DiscountingFood shopping apps include price reductions for deal seekers
- Grocer GalleryFood store displays honor the product with artistic aesthetics
- Whimsical RetailBrands increase interest through over-the-top retail displays
- Grocer MarketplaceBrands illustrate freshness with farmer's market-inspired retail concepts
- GrocerauntsSupermarkets incorporate sit-down themes to retain clientele
- Shopping ExcessUnusual features are added to grocery shopping to incite consumer intrigue
- Alternative Drive-ThruDrive-throughs expand beyond the fast-food and QSR industry
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 356 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,650 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,178 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly