Low-Calorie Trend Report
1. High-Level Low-Calorie Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Low-Calorie Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Low-Calorie Trend ReportThe Low-Calorie Trend Report features diet meals and programs that appeal to consumers who are watching their weight. We feature natural sweeteners, sugar-free beverages and snacking alternatives that are increasingly popular. We also look at health retailers and grocers that encourage healthy eating and calorie counting apps. Finally, we look to brands like Lean Cuisine and Weight Watchers to see the products and marketing campaigns they are employing to attract health-conscious consumers.
Who Custom Low-Calorie Market Research is ForFood brand professionals, marketing agents and product developers in health brands, diet products and meal replacements will find this data useful. The information collected is also great for dietitians, nutritionists and health professionals focused on low-calorie diets and eating behaviors. The Low-Calorie Trend Report collects information about popular foods, sweet alternatives and calorie-counting programs and apps.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Low-Calorie ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Low-Calorie Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: diet, naturally sweetened, alternative sweetener, sugar-free, calorie counting and low-calorie trends. Other Sample Topics: Cinnamon, Brewery, Exotic Food, Meal Service, Fusion Cusine, Wellness Tracking, Physical Health, Crowdsourcing, Sleep Aid, Liquor Branding, Cooking Guide, Millennial Entertainment, Healing, Sweet Snack, Food Product, Thanksgiving, Dairy-Free, Pre-packaged Food, Social Health, Vegetable Juice, [More]
Sample Low-Calorie Market Research ReportOur Low-Calorie research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Anti-SugarBrands ditch sugar for plant-based sweeteners to satisfy healthy consumers
- Calorie CurrencyHealth retailers rewarding dieting put wellness first
- Atypical SweetenerConsumers swap refined sugars for natural-based alternatives
- Citrus IndulgenceConsumers satiate sugar cravings with citrus alternatives
- Artificial IndulgenceAs the American diet fades, consumers turn to calorie-free imitations
- Alternative SauceGravy and sauces are replaced by fruity alternatives for health-conscious appeal
- Health-Conscious ConvenienceEdibles designed for the microwave get a wellness-focused rebranding
- Energetic BreakfastConsumers seek a high-energy start to their day
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 298 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,354 examples
- 10,509+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,177 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly