Mocktail Trend Report
1. High-Level Mocktail Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Mocktail Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Mocktail Trend ReportThe Mocktail Trend Report looks at how eateries, recipe creators and event venues are promoting, displaying and offering non-alcoholic beverages. This report carefully inspects brands that are creating non-alcoholic drink packages and how menus are making mocktails appeal to sophisticated drink consumers. This report also looks at the art of mocktail creation as a form of beauty, which is a large portion of cocktail culture as well.
Who Custom Mocktail Market Research is ForMenu creators, beverage production companies and packing designers will be able to use this report to develop a deeper understanding of consumer demographics. Additionally, professional bartenders and restaurant employees should be well-versed in the art of mocktails and this report will allow them to better understand their clientele. The Mocktail Trend Report provides a detailed analysis of which brands offer non-alcoholic cocktails, how restaurants are creating these drinks, what sort of aesthetics are appealing, as well as the level of craftsmanship required to make these beverages.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Mocktail ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Mocktail Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: non-alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks, mocktails, mocktail, virgin cocktail, virgin drinks and mocktail trends. Other Sample Topics: Pet Health, Restaurant Dining, Boomer Food, Taco, American Culture, Diabetes, Fitness Monitor, Fermented Beverage, Interactive Packaging, Fresh Food Packaging, Stocking Stuffer, At-Home Dining, Cleaning Solution, Nostalgia, Edibles, Skincare Routine, Office Environment, Frozen Yogurt, Athletic Wear, Alcohol Packaging, [More]
Sample Mocktail Market Research ReportOur Mocktail research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Mocktail AcceptanceNon-alcoholic beverages are embraced as an equal alternative to cocktails
- Carbonated AntioxidantSodas receive a health-conscious overhaul with good-for-you nutrients
- Savory ConsumptionSweet beverages become a faux pas for foodies and entertainers
- Drinkable GardenMoving beyond health, fresh botanical ingredients take over beverages
- Restorative RefreshmentIced tea drinks emphasize pure flavors to lure health-conscious consumers
- Chilled ConvenienceCold-brew coffee enters the mainstream with a premium placed on convenience
- Hybridized LemonadeCitrus flavors add a tropical note to regional food and beverage
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 355 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,646 examples
- 10,221+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 58,178 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly