Immersive Retail Trend Report
1. High-Level Immersive Retail Insights - 10 Pages / 50 Examples
2. Immersive Retail Case Studies - 20 Pages of Examples
Get a Custom Version of the Immersive Retail Trend ReportThe Immersive Retail Trend Report highlights design innovations in the retail space that create interactive experiences for shoppers. With the increasing convenience and efficiency of e-retail, consumers need to be given reasons to frequent an actual brick and mortar store. Immersive retail experiences, often incorporating impressive technological displays or innovative product testing and sampling, draw consumers into stores.
Who Custom Immersive Retail Market Research is ForThe Immersive Retail Trend Report is ideal for retailers, retail consultants and retail designers seeking to keep up with the latest, most impressive innovations in interactive, engaging retail design. It also provides insight into consumer preference and responses to these innovations. The Immersive Retail Trend Report provides an overview of the creative, attractive concepts being introduced into the world of brick and mortar retail.
Get Fast, Cost-Effective Custom Immersive Retail ResearchIn as little as a day, a new Immersive Retail Trend Report can be customized to your needs, which could include: brick and mortar, retail experience, interactive retail, retail technology, retail design and immersive retail trends. Other Sample Topics: Smart City, Compact Kitchen, Fireplace, Kitchen, Handmade, Bedroom Furniture, Office Product, Greeting Card, Seaside Living, Open-Concept, Sofa, Refurbished, Oil Art, Building, Tattoos, Limited Edition, Festive Decor, Backyard, Street Art, Mural, [More]
Sample Immersive Retail Market Research ReportOur Immersive Retail research includes hundreds of examples and Crowdsourced Consumer Insight®, hyperlinked to additional content on Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend platform.
- Franchise Pop-UpIncreasing hype, franchises turn to temporary retail spaces for fan interaction
- Multi-Sensory TerminalElaborate, interactive retail pop-ups delight and engage busy travelers
- Artistic Pop-UpPop-up retail turns to an artistic aesthetic to heighten consumer engagement
- Legacy MerchandisingBrands design spaces to educate consumers on company heritage
- Grocer MarketplaceBrands illustrate freshness with farmer's market-inspired retail concepts
- Socialized RetailSocial media informs retail spaces of the future
- Retail IntimacyRetail spaces become destinations for social interaction
- Futuristic NarrativeIntimate retail concepts illuminate smaller brand stories
Here's why hundreds of the world's most powerful brands rely on our custom service...
Key Use Cases• Inspire New Products & Services - Get custom reports on your topics
• Predict, Monitor & Validate - Dive into consumer insights in your specific niche
• Track Key Segments - Monitor markets, competitors, opportunities & threats
• Improve Projects - Enhance pitches, campaigns, launches and specific tactics
• Save Time, Effort & Money - Get inspiring, visual presentations for your meetings
Market Research Methodology
Step 1. You contact us to let us know your needs.
Step 2. Your dedicated researcher begins by consulting with you on the topic goals, desired depth, breadth and style of report or presentation you require.
Step 3. We start researching using the world's #1 trend report platform. With specialized tools, over 300,000 ideas and insight from 100,000,000 people, we extract 95% of the steps and costs associated with custom research. Your 50 - 100 page PowerPoint trend report can be created in as little as a day (although a week is ideal).
Need More? If you want to convert trend report insights into action, ask about our Innovation Accelerator run by our CEO, a NY Times Bestselling strategist and top keynote speaker on innovation.
Why wait? contact us now.
BONUS: Full Access to Our Trend Report Library
- 80+ categories of premium trend reports
- 297 pages of Consumer Insights from this year with 1,345 examples
- 10,505+ pages of Consumer Insights in the full archive with 60,148 examples
- Includes reports in: marketing, lifestyle, technology, culture, luxury, design, fashion, eco and more.
- Special tools and premium access to the world's #1 trend platform, updated hourly